PDA

View Full Version : Way To Frusturating

Matt Jo
10-14-2008, 09:45 PM
I am on the mission "Galaxy News Radio". I took the Tepid sewers to Georgetown. When I got to Georgetown the place was crawling with those Super Mutant Behemoth things so I ran, after a short time I came to Georgetown North. this is where my problems began. I looked at my map and the way I had to go was crawling with super mutant behemoths and all the other routes around that area was also crawling with them. I have very little ammo or health and I'm only a level 4. I can not get out of that area. No matter which way I go or which strategy I use I end up getting teamed up on by like 2 or 3 of those behemoth things and they own me. I could usually take out one but while taking it out I'm being attacked by another. I can't get past this area. Is there any other way to get to the Muesum/Washington Monument cuz that's where I need to be. Or can I switch the difficulty or something(if I do will it effect achievements). I'm so stuck on this part I don't know what to do. Please help! I went into this house right beside Georgetown North station and got a few supplies but its not much. the game autosaved when I came out of the house and that is where I am at now. I can't get through that area!!!

Hammer 5O2
10-14-2008, 09:55 PM
well Fallout is not out for another week so don't expect many people with answers to your question at the moment.

FascistCat
10-14-2008, 10:16 PM
Dude I agree with you. I didn't head to Galaxy News, I tried a side-quest from Megaton before that. On the way to it, I ran in to all sorts of crazy shit. Raiders were teaming up on a mutant that was actually friendly and I could have spoken to if they had not gotten the best of him. All the while, I am wanting to search every container I can see for something I can trade for stimpaks, lol. I hated Oblivion and I can definitely see it in this game, but it is just enough Fallout nostalgia to keep me at it I think. Just looking forward to some direction in these forums.

goothgone
10-14-2008, 10:28 PM
I am on the mission "Galaxy News Radio". I took the Tepid sewers to Georgetown. When I got to Georgetown the place was crawling with those Super Mutant Behemoth things so I ran, after a short time I came to Georgetown North. this is where my problems began. I looked at my map and the way I had to go was crawling with super mutant behemoths and all the other routes around that area was also crawling with them. I have very little ammo or health and I'm only a level 4. I can not get out of that area. No matter which way I go or which strategy I use I end up getting teamed up on by like 2 or 3 of those behemoth things and they own me. I could usually take out one but while taking it out I'm being attacked by another. I can't get past this area. Is there any other way to get to the Muesum/Washington Monument cuz that's where I need to be. Or can I switch the difficulty or something(if I do will it effect achievements). I'm so stuck on this part I don't know what to do. Please help! I went into this house right beside Georgetown North station and got a few supplies but its not much. the game autosaved when I came out of the house and that is where I am at now. I can't get through that area!!!

with your gun ALWAYS use "RB" VATS then go for headsot all time and dont use the 10mm gun is garbage use the shotgun when you are in the subway check all room to find some ammo or when you kill someone alway search him to find ammo or put the on easy the achievement also unlock

Matt Jo
10-14-2008, 10:44 PM
I put it on very easy but its not helping, ther is a subway station close by that I can make a run for and then hopefully go underground until I find an exit to another area at which point i can quick travel back somewhere. but is there any other way to get to the monument rather than going through Georgetown

Matt Jo
10-15-2008, 12:51 AM
Ok so I decided to skip that mission, way to hard, I eventually got out of there and now Im in Rivet City and I got a mission called Scientific Pursuits, should I do that mission now?? And then can I come back to the mission "Galaxy News Radio"??

SynysterMonkey
10-15-2008, 12:57 AM
How did you guys get this game so early?

Sms4001
10-15-2008, 07:18 AM
Ok so I decided to skip that mission, way to hard, I eventually got out of there and now Im in Rivet City and I got a mission called Scientific Pursuits, should I do that mission now?? And then can I come back to the mission "Galaxy News Radio"??

yeah it will get easier as you level up and get better/ more guns. you can do any missions you want in any order.. just be careful if you are killing random people though as they may have missions for you. other than that.. you can do any order you want.