PDA

View Full Version : Free DVD?

reelbigmartin
10-15-2008, 04:20 PM
I read in the new argos xmas catalogue saying this comes with a free dvd?

I dont know if thats just an exclusive thing or whatever but I want to know if anyone knows what it is?

tbh id love it to be this years unforgiven because if any watched they'd tell you it was awesome!

especially the raw scramble lol

kentarulez
10-15-2008, 06:00 PM
IF there is, it would be a "making of" DVD or a preview of the new features, not an event woth 14.99. Sorry to burst your bubble, I may look into it on the internet.

Shipley0110
10-29-2008, 04:05 PM
Sounds like a promotion Argos are doing themselves and not part of the game package itself.

So could be an actual DVD. Probably nothing amazing. Something like the best of SUnday Night HEat

Jericho222
11-03-2008, 07:08 PM
I work in games department in a UK HMV store, and any pre orders get a free DVD. Its advertised as a DX DVD and the advertisements use the DX DVD cover, but it looks like its only like one or two matches from that DVD, or one or two select chapters

raptor_256
11-03-2008, 10:05 PM
we've got the collectors edition advertised in australia with a dvd (which includes making of and some matches - DX i think), but its a bluray and only comes with the PS3. Bastards!!!!

Thorpe
11-04-2008, 10:20 AM
I know Argos have done a bonus DVD in the past, which actually comes inside the game case. However, they released this a week or so after the game came out. I received my game today from ShopTo and got no DVD. Then again, I was only expecting the game. Good deal too at 32.

Pirate Luke
11-04-2008, 10:38 AM
I just recieved my order off of Shopto.com, and i can confirm that no DVD was included. It does seem like it is a Argos deal.

Thorpe
11-04-2008, 10:39 AM
I just recieved my order off of Shopto.com, and i can confirm that no DVD was included. It does seem like it is a Argos deal.

I bet you got that free London Games Magazine thing. I got like three of those now from ordering items off ShopTo. Bit annoying. :confused:

Pirate Luke
11-04-2008, 12:00 PM
I bet you got that free London Games Magazine thing. I got like three of those now from ordering items off ShopTo. Bit annoying. :confused:

Yeah i did lol and thats the 3rd i have already. it is annoying seeing as theres no way to stop them sending it to you!

Thorpe
11-04-2008, 03:11 PM
Yeah, just a waste really. I'm just happy they sent my game a bit too early. ;)

BoyDay
11-04-2008, 08:46 PM
I got my 2nd and 3rd ones of those too today with Smackdown and Motorstorm Pacific Rift. I'm being good end recycling ;)

Zellmo
11-07-2008, 12:57 PM
argos always do dvd's with there smackdown vs raw games since 2006, first in 06 it was before they were superstars 2, in 07 it was history of wrestlemania, cant remember last year think it was a divas one, possibly viva la divas and this one i dint get from argos so i dont no what dvd they'll give out

reelbigmartin
11-14-2008, 03:18 PM
I saw one of their promotional leaflets and if anyone is intrested its was a picture of a shawn micheals dvd called 'childhood dream' or something like that