PDA

View Full Version : Super Mutant Bethemoths Locations

vorbag
10-15-2008, 04:21 PM
1. When Heading Toward Galaxy News Radio (Quest Related)

2. In Electeric Fence In Evergreen Mills. Its a bandit camp near vault 112. You must shoot the generator and open the gate to let it out in able to kill it.

3. Capitol Building In quite a bit in a huge room with mutants and mercs.

4. Takoma Industrial Round back at car lot there a switch on way that triggers an air strike which takes care of his mates.

5. Jury St Metro Station mine turned up after i took out a few mutants at a bunch of traincars just west

Abaddon37
10-16-2008, 06:22 AM
thank you for post

Strygrog
10-16-2008, 08:18 PM
West Capital Building (maybe east, I can't remember)
Easy kill, it can't fit through the door.

jwmc1971
10-16-2008, 09:23 PM
thanks , i didnt even think about blowing the gen to get at it ..

rubiq
10-16-2008, 09:32 PM
what are these for ?:locked

jwmc1971
10-16-2008, 09:32 PM
uh , an achv ?

Deekstar
10-19-2008, 03:35 AM
ive got the above 3 so ar but one in capitol building was dead when i got there anyone know how many there are

Deek

Roland666
10-19-2008, 04:46 PM
I think there are 5 of them..already got the Achievement. There is one at Takoma Industrial (thats east of the GNR Building, at the end of the map) sorry but i cant remember where i killed the last one.:confused:.but its not in the city...i think in the west part of the map, somewhere in the open. damn! sorry guys

jwmc1971
10-19-2008, 07:06 PM
oh yeah , i was traveling around and this big bastard came from outta nowhere ! ill look and see if i still have that save .

Roland666
10-19-2008, 07:31 PM
Found him...got a save near the location... its west of the Jury Street Metro Station..just go west to some ruins and heŽll find you!!;) IŽm not sure if this bastard is always there or wanderinŽ around the wasteland..but i know i was attacked there. hope this helps a bit

omegamustard
10-20-2008, 02:11 AM
I found the ruins you are talking about, was it near like some railroad cars, I still haven't spotted anything, I'm still looking around.

Meese_Rancher
10-21-2008, 12:55 AM
For the behemoth at Evergreen Mills, you can hurt it while the gates are closed. There is also a switch beside the generator to deactivate the electrical gate.

Deekstar
10-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Just for quick reference

1. GNR Quest Related
2. Evergreen Mills caged up
3. Capitol Building In quite a bit in a huge room with mutants and mercs
4. Takoma Industrial Round back at car lot there a switch on way that triggers an air strike which takes care of his mates
5. Jury St Metro Station mine turned up after i took out a few mutants at a bunch of traincars just west

i know there already all posted but thought grouping them may help

omegamustard
10-22-2008, 05:54 AM
for the one west of Jury Metro, try taking the teddy bear out of the cage carts at those abandoned traincars.

SierraPL
10-22-2008, 10:09 AM
Hi
"Jury St Metro Station" where is it???

SierraPL
10-22-2008, 10:17 AM
OK, nevermind i got it :)

omegamustard
10-23-2008, 03:14 AM
Jury Street Metro station is west of Vault 101, east of Evergreen Mills.

Meese_Rancher
10-23-2008, 10:29 PM
I cant seem to find the one at Jury Street Metro station, Ive walked around it, went to those trains and he didnt show. Has he appeared in other places around here for anyone else?

omegamustard
10-24-2008, 06:47 AM
I cant seem to find the one at Jury Street Metro station, Ive walked around it, went to those trains and he didnt show. Has he appeared in other places around here for anyone else?

try messing with the cart cages in one of the turned over train cars and get the teddy bear out of one of the cages.

Meese_Rancher
10-26-2008, 03:22 AM
Can anyone tell me where Takoma Industrial and Capitol Building are?

xXI A ROD IXx
10-29-2008, 05:50 PM
I have a question. I came across the behmouth when doing that GRN quest and I almost killed it than the NPC came and got the last shot on it. I didnt get any xp from it, does that mean I still killed it even if the NPC got the last shot?

Dragonsss
10-31-2008, 02:37 PM
I have a question. I came across the behmouth when doing that GRN quest and I almost killed it than the NPC came and got the last shot on it. I didnt get any xp from it, does that mean I still killed it even if the NPC got the last shot?

Same happened to me, any one have the answer?

eTron000
10-31-2008, 03:48 PM
now i can't get to the takoma building. i'm at the vault-tec building and can't seem to find anyway further east.

cOmESeEMycAgE
10-31-2008, 05:08 PM
Same happened to me, any one have the answer?

I can't be positive but I'd assume the achievement is for the Behemoths being dead, not necessarily getting the killshot on all of them.

big red marino
10-31-2008, 06:04 PM
Some possible spoiler...

Last night I was working on the THOSE! achievement - so when you are underground in the subway looking for the doctor - there is a back exit that takes you to a train station called .....something CHURCH. When I exited to that station I had to kill about 8 - 10 of those super human behemoth guys. They all had bolt action rifles.

Just double checked those are just Super Mutants.

Tieg
10-31-2008, 06:12 PM
Some possible spoiler...

Last night I was working on the THOSE! achievement - so when you are underground in the subway looking for the doctor - there is a back exit that takes you to a train station called .....something CHURCH. When I exited to that station I had to kill about 8 - 10 of those super human behemoth guys. They all had bolt action rifles.

Those are not the Behemoths...they are just plain super mutants. I ran onto the same guys. I hooked up though because they had killed a BrotherHood of steel guy and I was able to loot the body and got some power armor. Its worthless until you get the training for it so I'm saving it for a rainy day.

Now...what I really wanted to post about...I got this off of the xbox forum. The guy was saying that Evergreen Mills is a gold mine of treasure to loot and sell once you clear it out of all the raiders. What he ended up doing to make it somewhat easier is he shot the gate with a rocket launcher which released the behemoth. Then he sat back and watched the behemoth unload on all the raiders. Once it was all said and done the behemoth came to him but was so injured that one rocket put it down and he had a ton of bodies to loot. Just an idea. I'll be testing it tonight once I get home. If anyone else tries this post your results.

Raining Light
10-31-2008, 08:29 PM
Thanks for the list.

BlueWolf
10-31-2008, 10:37 PM
I ahd the smae issue with a NPC killing the first Behemoth down as |I ahd no ammo really lol

so hope it counts, as it would be a bit shitty if it didnt.

How hard are these guys to take down? I'm struggling as it is with the super mutants with miniguns

XlTwistedFatelx
11-01-2008, 07:29 PM
thank you, once i go tthe teddy bear he appeared

krissu86
11-02-2008, 10:45 AM
I can't find the one at Jury Station - sholud I go deeper to Jury Station Tunnels or is he just at Jury Street Sation Metro ?? His inside or outside the station? I can't find the cart with teddy bear also. This the last one for me to shot. Any exactly location of him ?

EDIT: OK. Found him and kiled him - acheviement unlocked :)
Like You guys said - when You are at Jury Metro Station just go west and You find the train carts - make sure You take out the teddy bear of the cage :)

Omegafr
11-02-2008, 01:05 PM
The desciption of the achievement is "Kill all the Super Mutant Behemoths". I think u have to kill them urself. Kill by a NPC shouldn't count
Just make a save before each Behemoth and reload if a NPC kills it

panicky
11-02-2008, 06:20 PM
EDIT: OK. Found him and kiled him - acheviement unlocked :)
Like You guys said - when You are at Jury Metro Station just go west and You find the train carts - make sure You take out the teddy bear of the cage :)

Hm lucky for me I guess, i just warped there and he was already right there attacking some Brahmin in front of a supermarket. Achievement Unlocked!

Raining Light
11-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Where is Takoma Industrial Round?

shadow.wizard
11-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Can someone make a marks on map and post it here? It will be helpful...

MasterJon08
11-02-2008, 09:48 PM
I can't get to the one in takoma industial I always get blocked by a wall can anyone help?

Found it nevermind

mlags
11-02-2008, 10:08 PM
how did you get to tacoma? ive looked all over, cant find a single path to get there.

blakhart
11-02-2008, 11:39 PM
You don't have to let the Behemoth out to kill it. I sat on the ridge above it and killed him with a hunting rifle. Have lots of ammo when you do!

wtmxwl III
11-03-2008, 12:21 AM
how did you get to tacoma? ive looked all over, cant find a single path to get there.

Through Vernon Square East

Draken Zero
11-03-2008, 11:03 PM
I ahd the smae issue with a NPC killing the first Behemoth down as |I ahd no ammo really lol

so hope it counts, as it would be a bit shitty if it didnt.

How hard are these guys to take down? I'm struggling as it is with the super mutants with miniguns

One fat man mini nuke to the face = dead behemoth. ;D

Johnny1154
11-04-2008, 12:11 AM
I can confirm that you do NOT have to kill the behemoth yourself to get the achievement. I never killed the first one during the GNR quest (NPC's killed it) and I just finished off the last one at Takoma Industrial and the achievement unlocked.

MeeseOrMoose
11-04-2008, 05:14 AM
Just went to kill the one that spawns by the traincars. Took him awhile to get there after I took the Teddy Bear, he must have been fighting some Brotherhood Outcasts and Giant Rad Scorpions cuz he was at about half-health when he finally showed up. Two giant rad scorpions were right behind him and not too far away I found the bodies of a couple Brotherhood Outcasts. Ahh, the wonders of letting people damage stuff for you.

The best part was, 1 mini-nuke to take him down, he just happened to have one mini-nuke on him:p.

vorbag
11-04-2008, 05:12 PM
I updated the post. Thanks for everyones help.

shadow sniper
11-05-2008, 02:04 AM
now i can't get to the takoma building. i'm at the vault-tec building and can't seem to find anyway further east.

Can someone help me and Tron on this.Finding Takoma is driving me nuts!

MeeseOrMoose
11-05-2008, 02:41 AM
I just started from the Statesmen Hotel (from the Reily's Rangers quest). Dont remember having to go underground at all. Just put your map marker on the Tacoma building, shouldn't have to many problems getting there.

Maybe I'm going crazy, I might have got there from Vernon Square East. One of those two.

Wish I could make sense once in a while...;)

McH2Oz89
11-05-2008, 05:16 AM
For those of you struggling to take down the Behemoths, the Fat Man is always the best route especially with maxed out Big Guns. If that isnt an option, down under estimate your VATS. I use the Scoped Magnum all the time and just continuously aim at their head. Takes bout two clips to take down a Behemoth if every bullet from your Magnum hits him in the head. Dont forget bout the Behemoth locked in at Evergreen Mills. Get that one first and save before you kill him. You can try which weapons work best and just keep reloading after each test. Thats what I did.