PDA

View Full Version : How to save?

MafialDR
10-15-2008, 08:10 PM
Hey guys,

I know this is gonna sound like a stupid question, but how to you save the game ?? I cant figure it out...

Im tired of restarting :P

Chada Darkmane
10-20-2008, 04:15 AM
the game autosaves at various checkpoints in the game or when you complete a mission it seems. It saves after every charm too so you dont have to worry about having to go back and collect ones you got just before you died. Which is good because ive only been playing this game for a few hours and i have died so many times its just ridiculous.

Blue Radium
12-24-2008, 01:10 PM
You can die, you can finish a mini-game, a mission, most events will auto-save your game. There is no way to manually save though.

raidenhardcore
05-23-2010, 03:20 PM
Damn it doenst autosave charms cuz I had 78 and restarted my save and I had to start ALL over from 1 :uzi:

Ellie10
12-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Damn it doenst autosave charms cuz I had 78 and restarted my save and I had to start ALL over from 1 :uzi:
I just figured this out. You have to press Start and select "Exit to Menu". If you select "Quit Game", or turn off your xbox, you'll lose every charm you collected. It only saves charms after you collect them when you die, NOT when you turn off your xbox. If you are going to turn off your system, you must select "Exit to Menu".