PDA

View Full Version : A few stupid questions..

True I Skill
10-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Ok, i havent looked into video's of this game much, i just want to ask questions and find out about it instead of searching everything up myself, sorry if the questions have been posted before or whatever but if they have, could you send me the link to where they was asked please.

Ok.. on gamespot i hurd a few short things about the map creation, i was looking at the PC review tho.. is the map creation on the xbox360 version gonna be as good as the PC version?

Also Im very confused about the release date.. Is it coming out this year? and ive hurd alot of people on other forums asking questions but then puting (For people that already have the game) :S i dnt get it.. How are they getting the game if its not out yet?

Andd.. is it free roam? for example. can i just leave my missions alone, then just go run off over the world killing random people?

Ok thats about all i want to know atm, :) thanks to whoever replys.

Hayden
10-15-2008, 11:20 PM
1. I have not read abut the pc map maker, but what I have read about the 360 version its very in depth and looks great.

2. The game is released in the UK next Friday 24th Oct

3. People who have it early more than likely have got illegal downloads same as the people who have Fallout 3.

4. I asked someone who has played the game and they said you choose what you do and when you do it.

5. I see ya from Norfolk too, where abouts? :p

True I Skill
10-16-2008, 09:32 AM
5. I see ya from Norfolk too, where abouts? :p

Lol, Thetford, i moved here like a year ago.

Thanks for the awnsers, Also one more i forgot to ask.
Im not sure if i got this mixed up with another
game or this game, But somwhere i hurd that
you can complete the missions in stealth or run in
and shooting, Is that true? Or have i mixed it up
with a diffrent game.?

PhoenixRising17
10-16-2008, 09:43 AM
But somwhere i hurd that
you can complete the missions in stealth or run in
and shooting

That's true. You can go to the camp (or something) stealthy and locate all the good stuff and enemy's (like ammo, gunturrets, vehicels) When you kill someone the other enemies will go to the location where they heard the noise. So yes you can go in stealth or run and shoot.

KillaB123
10-16-2008, 12:30 PM
1. all editions (xbox,PC,PS3) of the game are exactly the same, the user interface is a little different on PC to take advantage of the mouse and keyboard
2. It's coming out next tuesday oct. 21st here in the states
3. yep you can search for diamonds to buy upgrades for your weapons, unlock and upgrade safehouses, find and rescue buddy NPC's who can then help you when you die in combat