PDA

View Full Version : Plasma Cutter Trick

Mad Man
10-16-2008, 06:08 AM
I was playing around with the plasma cutter or i like to call it my Plasma Pistol when ur in iron sight mood/ firing mood w/e u wanna call it when u press the right bump the cutter changes

What i mean is the 3 laser sights are vertical when u press the right bumper the laser sights go horizontal. I like using vertical to nail those "Walkers" and horizontal for those "Crawlers"

Cool little trick for plasma cutter fans

One more thing...i love Curb Stomping dead aliens, show them whos the dominant species are...WE ARE!

S1lent B Deadly
10-16-2008, 06:38 AM
here's another neat trick...
it's called reading the instruction manual where it tells you how to use the weapons.

nice job

Jeo
10-16-2008, 06:56 AM
here's another neat trick...
it's called reading the instruction manual where it tells you how to use the weapons.

nice job

Or just playing the game, because they tell you every weapon has an alt. fire

SiftRock
10-16-2008, 07:27 AM
...wow. All's I can say.

Mad Man
10-16-2008, 07:45 AM
...wow. All's I can say.

I Highly doubt Im the only one who posted a dumb thread once their life.

M85A21
10-16-2008, 08:10 AM
At least he is contributing.
I know half the people in the world barely even touch the manual.
So thank you Mad Man.

Jeo
10-16-2008, 08:16 AM
At least he is contributing.
I know half the people in the world barely even touch the manual.
So thank you Mad Man.
True...but like I said, it's mentioned in the game
the suit AI tells you

and the manual is like 3 pages long
it wont take long to read it

xRogue 5x
10-16-2008, 09:09 AM
I'll have to try that.

...this thread was fine. He simply posted a tip. Perhaps those that took the time to give him shit about reading a manual should spend less time stroking their way through the men's underwear section of the j.c. penny catalogue.

S1lent B Deadly
10-16-2008, 09:25 AM
damn it was just a joke
people need to cut back on their caffeine intake

Lordvader178
10-16-2008, 09:26 AM
Perhaps those that took the time to give him shit about reading a manual should spend less time stroking their way through the men's underwear section of the j.c. penny catalogue.

I....what....HOW DID YOU KNOW????!?!?!

Scurvy Curr
10-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Whats a manual?

Im not going to lie...i did not know about the flipping of the plasma cutter...thanks!

madcap1
10-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Whats a manual?

Im not going to lie...i did not know about the flipping of the plasma cutter...thanks!

Whats a plasma cutter lol Poor guy thinks he is doing something nice for the community and people jump on him joking or not he was just prob excited to help out, stuff like this makes people not want to help anyone out.

OldBayFries
10-16-2008, 02:54 PM
Whats a plasma cutter lol Poor guy thinks he is doing something nice for the community and people jump on him joking or not he was just prob excited to help out, stuff like this makes people not want to help anyone out.

Plasma cutter is the very first gun you start with. And i feel when you use the secondary fire for the plasma cutter, it works well in dismembering their legs. But then they crawl and get you.

madcap1
10-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Plasma cutter is the very first gun you start with. And i feel when you use the secondary fire for the plasma cutter, it works well in dismembering their legs. But then they crawl and get you.

I know I was just teasing lol but thanks for the info. Sorry if you though I was serious my bad;)

OldBayFries
10-16-2008, 02:58 PM
I know I was just teasing lol but thanks for the info. Sorry if you though I was serious my bad;)

You big tease!!!! ;)

Dizzy Domes
10-16-2008, 04:40 PM
I guess it a good thread since some people are posting they didn't know about it but damn you people need to pay attention. It told me how to do that when I first picked up the Plasma Cutter. And it told me how to do it again later when it tells you all guns have alt. firing modes.

madcap1
10-16-2008, 04:56 PM
I guess it a good thread since some people are posting they didn't know about it but damn you people need to pay attention. It told me how to do that when I first picked up the Plasma Cutter. And it told me how to do it again later when it tells you all guns have alt. firing modes.

I guess there just not as smart as you.;) The point is this he was just trying to be helpful and he missed that part of the game no big deal, so he decided to share with us and all people did was to shit on him joking or not its really not a good way to show new people (not mad man member since 07)how they will get treated if they post something that they though would help out. This thread should be locked. :locked

Dizzy Domes
10-16-2008, 08:30 PM
Like I said it's a good topic since it seems a few people missed it. I just think it's crazy that some people not only missed 1 but both tutorials on it. My guess is they either had trouble reading the small text or were just pressing A and skipping them.

Some Puppy
10-16-2008, 09:25 PM
i didn't know it, thanks.

SiftRock
10-16-2008, 11:49 PM
Not only does it tell you in game twice, but in every video I've seen of this game they show it getting flipped around for it's different uses, unless someone randomly picked the game up and didnt' see a thing on it, and just bashed A they should of figured it out =/. Nothing against the poster mind you, just saying it's kinda... obvious ;;.
Here's a real hint. Keep stasis packs for the last half of the game. You'll thank me later ;DDDD

Raining Light
10-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Both triggers to shoot!?
Thats akward isn it?

Jdm
10-17-2008, 01:44 AM
I guess there just not as smart as you.;) The point is this he was just trying to be helpful and he missed that part of the game no big deal, so he decided to share with us and all people did was to shit on him joking or not its really not a good way to show new people (not mad man member since 07)how they will get treated if they post something that they though would help out. This thread should be locked. :locked

Well said.

Closed.