PDA

View Full Version : spoiler...

jwmc1971
10-16-2008, 06:24 AM
i maxed out my xp on level 20 ...has anyone else run into this ? it shows level 21 during the loading screens , but i never get more xp . this sucks , there are so many things i wanted to max out and now its done . i dont remember oblivion having a top level ( at least you could get past 20 ) anyway , this game kicks way more ass than any game ive played in a long time . the story gets better with each new mission . i cant stop playing it .so far ive gotten close to 600 gs and half the achvs , i dont know if im gonna get 1000 , though . its way long to try for 3 diff ratings on karma .

F Stumbleduck
10-16-2008, 06:36 AM
Yeah 20 is the cap. I prefer it that way, I'd rather still be at least slightly specialized than an unstoppable badass cyborg superman.

Karma ratings achievements shouldn't be too bad. You could abuse them too by waiting until you're just about to hit level 8/14/20 and then saving, and then do something like blow up the megaton bomb to get a massive karma drain to put you into evil for the level up. Then load and get neutral/good achievement as well.

jwmc1971
10-16-2008, 06:43 AM
yeah , if you want to also to get good karma , keep giving the bums out front of the towns purified water to get karma boosts . i really fed my chances of getting all on one play , i went bad almost immediately ....