PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have this problem?

Frozenghost001
10-16-2008, 09:33 PM
Alright, so I go to my local gamestop, and purchaced this game. Came home, played it, and it froze at the part where you go on the boat. Tryed to play it again. OIt froze 7 more times, after and before that. So, I couldn't beat the prison mission.

Then, I returned it and got another copy. Same thing. Now, I go to a different gamestop on the other side of town, brought it there, and same problem.

The disk has a big watermark discolor on it. A big blob, almost 1/4 of the disk. All 3 disks had this. My friend didn't have this on his disk, and he got it launch day. So, it is bad shipments? Or what? Cause it's really pissing me off and I really want to play this game.

pwjuggalo
10-16-2008, 09:42 PM
i bought my copy from gamestop on release day and didnt have this problem...i also contacted my brother-in-law cause he is the store manager for a gamestop here in town and he did say that some gamestop were already having to return copies for manufacturer defects...so could just be that not sure though....he was telling me out of every 1 million copies of a game released about 50,000-100,000 will be defected right out of the box so who knows

Frozenghost001
10-16-2008, 09:46 PM
that sucks. i got broken disks 3 times in a row. damn karma.

Midnight Malice
10-16-2008, 09:51 PM
I've had it freeze up a few times, but not enough to blame the game. Almost all games have freeze potential... If it is happening that much, just keep taking it back and getting a new one, most Game stores understand the defect problem, and are usually fine with returns.

Yes it sucks, but its the price we pay.

Frozenghost001
10-17-2008, 02:25 AM
Yea. I brought a new one, and it works fine. But then I switched games, and that game now freezes. And when I switch back to Saints 2, that freezes yet again. So now it's my xbox. Damn...first my pc breaks monday (i'm using a labtop right now), then my phone broke yesterday, and now this!?!? god damnit.....

MartiniKiss
10-17-2008, 03:10 AM
darn thats terrible luck :(
maybe you should try a new game store?
and hopefully ur xbox is under warranty

Boba Fatt
10-17-2008, 09:51 AM
i also have the problem with the big watermark on the disk... i was pissed when it kept freezing on me. i hope gamestop will get me a return.