PDA

View Full Version : Mos Eisley Power Brick

Monsterbox
09-22-2006, 09:10 PM
I can't find the power brick in level 3 of Episode IV. I've tried, I really have. I cannot find this stupid thing. The guide is of no real help when it comes to this as the directions are bizzare and of no help. "across from where you move the bridge with the force is a place that looks like it should have a doorway".

Well, the word "bridge" doesn't appear anywhere else in the walkthrough for that area. The only thing I've moved with the force is a flight of stairs and there's no "doorway resembling" area near that, that I can see.

Anybody have a better description of where this brick is? It is killing me because it is the last power brick I need...

Spar7an119
09-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Hey Dude,

The power brick is in the first area of the level before you open the large door into the second area. Follow the left wall down towards the moveable staircase. There is a little piece of blank wall if you walk up the left side with a bunch of tiny gray pots next to it. Use the force to lift up each pot and have the contents spill out onto the ground. You know you got all the pieces out when they start bouncing. Use one of your characters to build the doorway and have R2 open it up for you. You cant blow up any of the black pots because then you will lose the pieces. Its kind of hard to build without dying so good luck.

Monsterbox
09-22-2006, 09:26 PM
Ah ha!

Thank you very much. The guide just says they "contain" the pieces. I assumed it meant to blow them up...

Good to know.

Spar7an119
09-22-2006, 09:27 PM
lol I keep seeing people say the guild isnt telling them the right things. I dunno. whatever. Good Luck