PDA

View Full Version : Help on mission - Revelation *SPOLIERS*

Blind Fool
10-17-2008, 03:26 PM
This thread may contain some spoilers so do not read if you do not wish to know!!

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **************************************************

So I went to the PD and listened to the 3 wire taps and got the folder, met with Julius at the church and defended it.

All was ok during the car chase then I got ejected at the ampitheather type place and there must have been a dozen APCs and 50 or so troops... How the hell are you meant to get past that point.. I lasted about 5 seconds and was dead!

Blind Fool
10-18-2008, 06:55 PM
*Bump*

Well it's been over 24 hours and already it's on page 5.. a little help please?

mjc0961
10-19-2008, 11:08 AM
All you have to do at that point is take out the two helicopters, which is pretty easy with the RPG launcher you got from Julius. Try running down towards the bottom of the stairs and aim from there, that's what I did. I didn't really have much trouble with that.

CLAPSTER
10-19-2008, 07:32 PM
You have the rockets that lock on to them right? That should make it easier man.

tigerstripe
10-20-2008, 10:40 AM
How do you get this missions I think Ive done all the ultor missions but i have no mission markers or stongholds left on my map?

Thanks in advance

BlazingCheerio
10-20-2008, 04:37 PM
How do you get this missions I think Ive done all the ultor missions but i have no mission markers or stongholds left on my map?

Thanks in advance

go to the police station in the saints row distric. there will be 3 phone calls. listen them and then get the file and then you will get dex number and then call him. youll get the mission. it easy with the pimpcane :p