PDA

View Full Version : Overall General tips to beating the game fast.

Butters
09-23-2006, 03:47 AM
This is for all you guys who are going to are about to start playing this game.

1. Your gonna want to beat the story first, all of it.

2. Save your studs until you are able to purchase a multiplier. (orange blocks). You will save a lot of time because some items in extras cost a lot.

3. Once you do have 1 or a few multipliers able too be used turn them alll on they will make getting the true jedi incredibly easy.

4. Getting the minikit detector will be a good choice because it makes finding them very obvious and easy.

5. For further help on finding things in the game I used this link
http://mycheats.com/view/section/19285/18765/lego_star_wars_ii__the_original_trilogy/xbox_360

6.When trying to beat levels without dying unlock any of the 3 ghosts ( yoda, anikin, ben). They are a bit pricey but by now that should'nt be a problem and the good thing about them is that they never die unless they fall off or are in a turret. No characters even notice you, not even main battles with vader n' such.

Hope it helps.

Tyger7
09-23-2006, 04:20 AM
That does help a lot on the multi thing. I have to save up and buy them cause i already beat the game and have like 15k studs : / But I guess it will be way worth it ! I Shouldnt have bought Fett...oh well. Thanks for the tip didnt know the multiplyer was actually for the studs

Krazie
09-23-2006, 05:00 AM
That does help a lot on the multi thing. I have to save up and buy them cause i already beat the game and have like 15k studs : / But I guess it will be way worth it ! I Shouldnt have bought Fett...oh well. Thanks for the tip didnt know the multiplyer was actually for the studs

When can you actually by the multipliers? I havent seen them on the purchase screen yet..

Sarge McLarge
09-23-2006, 05:13 AM
When can you actually by the multipliers? I havent seen them on the purchase screen yet..

You unlock them for purchase by finding certain red Power Bricks.

Score x2 Power Brick - Episode IV Chapter 6
Score x4 Power Brick - Episode V Chapter 3
Score x6 Power Brick - Episode V Chapter 6
Score x8 Power Brick - Episdoe VI Chapter 3
Score x10 Power Brick - Episode VI Chapter 6

diablocon
09-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Score x30 Power Brick

I wish. :p

Another tip for getting enough studs is to get all 99 gold bricks, since this gives you an oil drill that gives you unlimited legos.

Krazie
09-23-2006, 04:12 PM
You unlock them for purchase by finding certain red Power Bricks.

Score x2 Power Brick - Episode IV Chapter 6
Score x4 Power Brick - Episode V Chapter 3
Score x6 Power Brick - Episode V Chapter 6
Score x8 Power Brick - Episdoe VI Chapter 3
Score x10 Power Brick - Episode VI Chapter 6

Thanks Sarge!

Butters
09-23-2006, 08:34 PM
You can turn them all on which will give you a multiplier of 3840.
Ya wow