PDA

View Full Version : Raygun/Pitch Fork Glitch Pickups???

rdowdy95
10-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Hey guys I did the following right here some dooche posted on one of the topics:

Group 7
Alien Ray Gun = + Nothing
Glitch: You must start a new profile where the Pitchfork has NOT been picked found and have two people. Pick the alien as your starting character and go through the beginning of the level till you can grab the pitchfork in the haystack. Have the Alien player grab the pitchfork then have player 2 grab the ray gun which drops from the alien player. At this point you can "trade" the weapon

My wife's account has not picked up anything and so I was using my alien guy and I picked up the pitch fork and dropped the raygun. She ends up picking up the raygun so she is good to go. However, my alien guy is stuck with the friggin pitchfork. It won't let me change weapons at all. I tried to pick up a new weapon and it won't let me pick up anything new with the alien. She would drop the ray gun for something else and she could pick up different stuff. But me everytime I try to pcik up a dropped weapon I am stuck with pitch fork. At this point we are supposedly able to "trade" the weapon, but nope.

rdowdy95
10-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Okay I cleared the little stats thing for my Alien Hominid guy. He was only a level 2 anyways. So then I just took my lvl 32 Orange Knight and my wife took the Green Knight with RayGun and we went to the industrial place and did a quick weapon swap. It let me pick up the Raygun finally with my Orange knight. However my lil Alien Hominid guy who is now a new guy lvl 1 he can weapon swap or pick up any weapons at all. So I guess he is just stuck using the Ray Gun. Anyone know if they are going to fix these weapon pickup glitches with the Alien Hominid Character???

Otisbum
10-17-2008, 08:31 PM
It's not a glitch. As far as I know no one was meant to be able to switch the Alien's gun in the first place.

If anything's a glitch, it's that the Alien is able to pick up the pitchfork in the first place.

Odds are it won't be patched.

Blue Radium
10-19-2008, 07:51 AM
It is a glitch, the alien ray gun was meant to be a weapon only for the alien, which only the alien can carry. It transforms into a weapon usable by all characters by using the pitchfork/ alien ray gun glitch. After it becomes a glitched alien ray gun, you can even trade it from character to character using the standard weapon trading technique, no glitch required.