PDA

View Full Version : Easy "Friendly" and "Super Wit" method!

Lonsta DaMonsta
10-17-2008, 05:43 PM
I have discovered a method that makes these two achievements EASY to achieve.

Simply start a new game on Xbox Live, and make sure you are the host. Make sure you have either a wired controller or a play and charge kit. You don't have to press a button, eventually it will select everything for you including your answers to questions. You can just start it up before you go to bed, and after a few nights you'll have the "Friendly" achievement, after several nights you'll have the "Super Wit" achievement. (Took me approx. 8 nights to get mine.)

Enjoy!

SCA KAZUMA
12-25-2008, 07:38 AM
I'm gonna have to try this. Awesome idea. Thumbs up for even having the patience to figure this one out. To you, friend.:drunk

IanCFitz
01-17-2009, 04:58 AM
DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE UNLOCKED THE BLOCK PARTY ACHIEVEMENT!!!!

Apparently there is a glitch, that once you do the 50 game achievements, it will make it impossible to unlock the block party achievement.

(just trying to save someone the grief I'm going through right now...)

cherryontop420
04-13-2010, 07:59 PM
ill try this thanks man

Darth Trom
04-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Any clues to help those whose achievement might not be popping? I am at well over 80 games played according to the leaderboards.

billjones0302
03-02-2011, 05:50 PM
I have discovered a method that makes these two achievements EASY to achieve.

Simply start a new game on Xbox Live, and make sure you are the host. Make sure you have either a wired controller or a play and charge kit. You don't have to press a button, eventually it will select everything for you including your answers to questions. You can just start it up before you go to bed, and after a few nights you'll have the "Friendly" achievement, after several nights you'll have the "Super Wit" achievement. (Took me approx. 8 nights to get mine.)

Enjoy!

Friendly unlocked just fine. Super Wit is taking forever. Up to 255 games now and still locked.

Edit: Unlocked at 410 games.

toddycst
08-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Friendly unlocked just fine. Super Wit is taking forever. Up to 255 games now and still locked.

Edit: Unlocked at 410 games.

420 games and counting and still no achievement.