PDA

View Full Version : Buddy didn't get achievement.

eXyle
10-17-2008, 06:43 PM
Just a minute ago we completed the Samedi Story Arc and my buddy didnt get the achievement and I did, we both did all the mission together.

I did save the game each time and we continued on my save each time.
May that have been the problem?

DownByLaw
10-17-2008, 06:54 PM
same thing happened to me and my coop buddy. we did the ronin missions and he got it but i didnt. but i had already beaten the game and he did a fresh start(meaning his first time playing the game was with me) so i erased my profile and cleared the mem cache, were going to do the samedi missions and see if it works. i think it has something to do with the respect meter, because if you beat the game your meter is at infinite so i kept starting the missions so he didnt even need to do activities. and i think that messed it up. so i should find out later once he gets on live and we beat those missions.

Ruthless
10-17-2008, 07:33 PM
I hope thats not true as i have just started co-op with my gf and she hosted. What the fuck they need to patch this asap.

Blind x360a
10-17-2008, 07:34 PM
It worked fine for me when Marx0r hosted. :/

II xIMPACTx II
10-17-2008, 10:23 PM
Same thing happened to me all missions are checked off as completed on my checkboard but the achievement did not unlock for me at the end, friend was host, so I'm going to try to replay the final mission or something.

EDIT:I got the achievement after completeing any mission at all, after I left the co-op game. I just did a brotherhood mission and sure enough duelist poped up. So just make sure you did all of the missions in co-op through the keyboard.

Simzo
10-27-2008, 09:01 AM
Hmmm, I've not yet done the campaign on Co-op, so i hope i don't have the same problem..