National Teams Dominated Achievement

Chelski Blue

I did not have to beat any unlockable classic teams (I think I have only unlocked 1 of them ever).

I had the same issue as you though where I thought I should have got the achievement and didn't. Luckily I had written down every national team I had played (sad I know - but functional) and realised I had missed Ivory Coast or Cote D'Ivoire I think they are in the game.

Suggestions I have is:

1 - keep playing the game for enjoyment

2 - Set it to easy, get a pen and paper and go through every team on exhibition on shortest game length. (You will find that you can score a goal get the ball back and run up and down the centre line and not get tackled)

Unless it has glitched for you - which I have not heard of before - so hopefully not.

I only have Ultimate Player to get but not sure I can be bothered.

I have a question about this achievement,

I am playing each national team in exhibition mode and at the end of some of the games I accidently pressed play again with same teams then I have to quit do you know if this victory will still count? Also at the end of the match can I choose play with different teams or do I have to back out to top menu to get it to save the data?

Thanks in advance.

I also did these in exhibition mode and accidentally pressed play again a number of times and quit out if I had done this. I also selected the play again with different teams option as well. So neither should be a problem for getting the achievement as I got it ok.

I will say though, get a pen and paper and play them all systematically. e.g. I did it in stints of playing every team on a page. (all of africa on one page, europe teams are over 2 pages).

Hope you get the achievement unlocked sound pop up soon.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't know if anyone is watching this thread anymore but I have a question related to this achievement.

Before I embark on destroying all nations I read the Walkthru and it says it must be done as 5 mins a half (so 10 minute matches). Does anyone know if i can do it on 5minute matches to get thru quicker or am i looking at having to go thru all games at 10 minutes a game?