PDA

View Full Version : important !! make a save before you ...

jwmc1971
10-18-2008, 01:20 AM
do the last story quest of purifying the water with palidin lyon . the game ends rather abruptly and the only way to finish any other achvs is to reload a previous save . dont worry about anything you pick up during the last quest either , it wont matter since the game is over .

DJbruce
10-18-2008, 10:27 AM
Can I ask you how long is the game ?

Psil0X
10-18-2008, 10:32 AM
Big FAT spoiler warning!!:mad:

jwmc1971
10-18-2008, 11:26 AM
the main story compares to oblivions length , just like the rest of the game . no offense psi , but since the game isnt out for the general public , i wouldnt even consider VISITING this page for Fallout 3 UNLESS you wanted to know something you didnt . why in the heck else would ppl even come here ?? even reading about the achv list is a SPOILER .

btw , on one play i got 710 with only about 3/4 of the locations done ( 34 out of 50 achvs ) . i still have the rest of the karma to do and a few pc hacks/speechs and quests. looking forward to DLC !

Psil0X
10-18-2008, 05:32 PM
Sorry that was a display of my bad morningtemper and the fact that you basically told me the mission i was doing was the last one :P

This game felt way to short but i did play around 40 hours and havent explored half the map yet. Just wish the story could be a little longer.

jwmc1971
10-18-2008, 06:37 PM
i did suck though , right ? it wasnt just me ... dont read this next part unless you want to know ...

that was lame how they ended it . with that stupid dj using his reg voice talking about a boy and his dog save the world or whatever . lame