PDA

View Full Version : How do you access the military suit?

NataSS Inc
10-18-2008, 01:56 AM
I just completed the game on easy and it said I unlocked the military suit. I started a new game on easy again to run through and get all the kills achievements. When I went to the store it still only shows the elite and skorpion. do I need to be on a different difficulty to use it?

Any help appreciated.

Nitroxide
10-18-2008, 02:01 AM
No... you can only get it on the difficulty that you beat the game on. I know the game gives you the schematic for it that you have to download at the store. Then it should be available to purchase for 90,000 credits. Make sure instead of starting a new game you load the "cleared" game. It won't work if you start a new one. At the end of the credits you should have gotten the chance to save the "cleared" game.

NataSS Inc
10-18-2008, 02:06 AM
No... you can only get it on the difficulty that you beat the game on. I know the game gives you the schematic for it that you have to download at the store. Then it should be available to purchase for 90,000 credits. Make sure instead of starting a new game you load the "cleared" game. It won't work if you start a new one. At the end of the credits you should have gotten the chance to save the "cleared" game.

Ok, thanks. I did save the "cleared game". So I have to go back into that save file and access it there? What good is it if you can only use it on the end of the game? Where do you find the scematic for it?

Nitroxide
10-18-2008, 05:09 PM
The unlockable at the end of the game is the schematic. It'll be in your inventory once you start the cleared game back up. The cleared game will start you over back at chapter 1 with all of the equipment and upgrades you earned... not the end of the game.

Toasty411
10-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Yeah, just buy it from the store for 90,000 credits.

NataSS Inc
10-18-2008, 06:50 PM
Thanks for the info guys!

Facial La Fleur
10-18-2008, 07:08 PM
I believe it's called Level 6 Suit in the Store and not actually Military Suit. It's just got more armor so it's considered a military grade equipment. As stated above, it cost 90,000 Credits or so.

Balamatrix
10-18-2008, 09:56 PM
while we are on this subject. I started palying the game and once i made it to the store i loaded the elite suit but there doesnt seem to be a way to go back to the regular. I have the level six suit available in the shop but maybe i just cant switch to it cause i dont have the 90,000 credits . I was jsut thinking about going back to the regular suit to see how it looked all the way leveled.

Facial La Fleur
10-18-2008, 10:45 PM
Anything you've already purchased OR can't afford will be grayed out so once you have the 90,000 Credits it should be available for you to buy.

phatRizzo
10-19-2008, 02:20 AM
Do you need to buy the Level six suit for the maxed out achievement??? working on that one now, and don't feel like wasting 90,000 credits if i don't need too....

Balamatrix
10-19-2008, 05:25 AM
no you dont have to get the level 6 suit to get maxed out, when u do upgrades its on your rig which stays with you no mater what suit you are wearing

greg
10-19-2008, 07:57 PM
so if u beat it on easy and then load your cleared game ....u basically going trhu second play through on easy again...?how u go 2 impossible that u unlocked without loosing upgrades?

SevDelta
10-20-2008, 03:08 AM
so if u beat it on easy and then load your cleared game ....u basically going trhu second play through on easy again...?how u go 2 impossible that u unlocked without loosing upgrades?

You must do Impossible mode from scratch with no upgrades.

osea101
10-20-2008, 04:13 AM
What's the advantage of the military suit besides extra armor? Is it worth 90 000?

Seems like a waste if you're going for maxed out because you could spend that money on power nodes.

greg
10-20-2008, 02:40 PM
You must do Impossible mode from scratch with no upgrades. ...are u serious? that meant that u need 2 max out suit and all the guns by the 2nd play trough to get Maxed Out achiev.??

Blitzkrieg64
10-20-2008, 04:17 PM
...are u serious? that meant that u need 2 max out suit and all the guns by the 2nd play trough to get Maxed Out achiev.??

Second playthough is only for the same difficulty level you already completed. If you completed Easy, then you can play though Easy again with all the upgrades and stuff you had when you finished Easy. The good news is that the monsters appear in slightly different areas and strengths (so you still get surprised).

You can only play a different difficulty level from scratch.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

If you start to play Impossible, make sure you do not quit before your first save. Impossible will not stay 'unlocked'.

coolwhitedeluxe
10-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Wow, thanks for the heads up. Just got this game last night and am working through my first playthrough.

Orange Julius
10-21-2008, 03:46 AM
IMPORTANT NOTE:

If you start to play Impossible, make sure you do not quit before your first save. Impossible will not stay 'unlocked'.

You can get around this: Load the "Cleared" game save, then quit back to the main menu. The "Impossible" difficulty will unlock again.