PDA

View Full Version : Some thigns I have noticed with co-op

Stevedawg313
10-18-2008, 07:06 AM
Okay when I did some co-op activities that I hadn't completed yet with a buddy they counted and I ended up having 2/23 or whatever. But then when I did both instances of fuzz from beginning to end (which I already had done offline) they didn't count at all.

This makes me believe now that any activities I fully completed offline will not cound toward the complete all activities in co-op, which means I have to make a new character. What I did noticed is when I just with the host who had started from the begining it did show the 3 story missions we had done but with the co-op ones not counting can I really be sure if I beat all the story missions that I won;t get screwed on tha as well?

I just think this whole co-op thing is really glitchy and I am so unsure of what counts what doesn't, does hostign matter, does beating it prior matter (I can almost 100% say now that it does) and a already pain in the butt is a bigger one.

I thought I would just share my thoughts on this and see if anyone else noticed stuff like this. I don't want to waste massive amounts of hours and be jipped of achievements.

mikeh88
10-18-2008, 07:14 AM
well I dont know about activities but I'm working on getting co op campaign with a partner right now and we both had the prologue achievements. When we started doing co op he is the host and he started a new campaign. We only have the brotherhood and the epilogue left and so far we both got the co op achievement for completing Ronin and Sandei. So I'm guessing you'll still get the achievement for campaign

Stevedawg313
10-18-2008, 07:15 AM
well I dont know about activities but I'm working on getting co op campaign with a partner right now and we both had the prologue achievements. When we started doing co op he is the host and he started a new campaign. We only have the brotherhood and the epilogue left and so far we both got the co op achievement for completing Ronin and Sandei. So I'm guessing you'll still get the achievement for campaign

Well at least for the activities I am seeing the problem is loading your character who has already done them, it seems best to create a new character for all activities.