PDA

View Full Version : OXM gives this game a "10"!!!

Deathblow23
10-18-2008, 08:49 PM
I won't spoil the review for those out there who would read it,...but OXM has awarded Fallout 3 with a "10". The article says there are, of course, some flaws...but they are nowhere near game-breakers. Honestly, I don't think we should really be that suprised since this is a Bethesda game.

Before I forget, the review is not a one-page article...but a feature article spanning several pages and filled with screenshots!

Deekstar
10-18-2008, 09:01 PM
i would agree it is a very good game so 10 seems fair, however they gave GTA4 a 10 and it was a 9 at best it has no replayability like this game has and found once id finished it i couldnt see it going back in my box but this like oblivion has loads of bits too do so could spend a while there until fable 2 and gears of course

Deek

Seany Show
10-18-2008, 09:03 PM
A 10 well that is good.I dont think a review was going to change my mind on already purchasing this game but hearing this has sured up my decision :D

Deathblow23
10-18-2008, 09:32 PM
I felt the same way...it just assured me, that's all. The review is excellent because it doesn't really tell you anything remotely close to a spoiler. I thought it was well done. The problem for me is deciding when I'm going to play this game. I'm playing Dead Space now, and I'll be playing Fable II in a couple of days,...and by next weekend I'll be playing GHWT...and then I'll be on Gears 2. Those are just the ones I am for SURE going to play. There's still Prince of Persia, Mirror's Edge, COD:W@W, and End War!

What a dilemma, huh? Maybe it's because I really try to complete the games I play...but that's pretty much a lost cause this holiday season!