Such a great game begs to be played even after you have your 1000GS. Here are some things I found that kept the fun going. Feel free to suggest any of your own:

1) CODE: MINDTRICK, inverts all levels so it adds some difficulty to the reply, esp if you go after the holocrons again.

2) CODE: SOHNDANN, fun list of costumes. My fav was the Scout Trooper armed with the black light saber.

I like playing as the Sith Stalker with a black ligthsaber. Or Jedi adventure robes with blue lightsaber.

This game's replay value is low to non-existent....

I would respectfully disagree with this statement. The upcoming DLC will add replay value to the game.

I know there is no multiplayer but not every game requires a mp component to warrant another pass at some difficult level.

I believe if you are a Star Wars fan this is one of the best games for the next gen systems.

I would respectfully disagree with this statement. The upcoming DLC will add replay value to the game.

I know there is no multiplayer but not every game requires a mp component to warrant another pass at some difficult level.

I believe if you are a Star Wars fan this is one of the best games for the next gen systems.

where this game was so hyped up i didn't bother to read any reviews, so when the time came and i bought the game, the store owner said that there would be multiplayer for it. I think that if there were multiplayer though it would be similar to the revenge of the sith game on PS2

1) where this game was so hyped up i didn't bother to read any reviews, so when the time came and i bought the game, the 2) store owner said that there would be multiplayer for it. I think that if there were multiplayer though it would be similar to the revenge of the sith game on PS2

1) You didn't bother to read the reviews because of the hype? What about the demo? You just went out like a blind little sheep and gave your money away.

2) Why not turn the box around and read what it says, don't listion to some slob at a game store.

I traded mines in at game for 22.00 ;) just borrow it off a mate when DLC eventually comes out since it will only take a few hours.....

You could not have spent your own money on this game then, because anyone who values money would not spend money on a game just to sell it for 22 dollars.

I would never sell a game because I would never buy a game I would just sell.

I have to say, once I did my 2 play throughs and got my 1000gs, I traded it in at GameStop. Don't get me wrong, the game was good as well as the graphics, but after going through it twice, the replay value was gone.

I went from Apprentice to Sith Warrior then Lord and I just finished master today, that brings me to 720 GS I'm now doing Apprentice again for most other achievements, then I'll do Lord again for the combo achievements.

This game is to good just to stand on the first level with Vader killing wookies.

Well I got the 1000 last night and unless the DLC has points attached I'm not touching this game again!

I really enjoyed the story but the gameplay sucked, too many flaws. I felt a bit of the dark side rising in me every time i died stupidly because of some idiotic part of the game (Maris Brood when fighting the Bull Rancor anyone? The fight outside the dropship on Imperial Raxis Prime?).

For me this game was the worst I have played since King Kong (shudders at the memory :eek:).

You could not have spent your own money on this game then, because anyone who values money would not spend money on a game just to sell it for 22 dollars.

I would never sell a game because I would never buy a game I would just sell.

If you cared to look at my profile you would see that im not from the US im from the UK! 22.00 POUNDS (unit of money not weight) would be closer to 40 dollars mate....