PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding my last two database entries.

modemman11
10-19-2008, 04:50 AM
I beat the game twice and missed these two somehow. Anyone remember where they are?

Chapter 7, under "Supervisor's choice"
Chapter 10, under "Mercer's last sermon"

Even saying WHAT they are will help.

I'm pretty sure that the list is grouped first by videos, then audios, then texts. Within each group the files are listed in the order you get them.

So even if I know what it is, it'll help me know if I passed it up or haven't gotten to it yet, and the context of the file might even say where it is.

And yes, I am aware I don't need to get these for an achievement, as I already have all of the achievements minus the impossible difficulty one.

Fearless War
10-19-2008, 05:22 AM
Chapter tens is called Locked Executive Door I can't remember where I got it but it is an audio entry that I believe was part of the story it talks about not allowing you to make it to where you need to go until you make the shuttle space worthy.

modemman11
10-19-2008, 03:41 PM
alright, thanks, anyone remember where it is? I'll get there eventually, just want to get the one in chapter 7 first, which i still can't find.

modemman11
10-19-2008, 07:36 PM
nevermind, i got them both.

for those curious:

chapter 7, destroy all 4 gravity teathers, but don't plant the SOS beacon. go to the room where you launch the chunk of earth out into space and activate the console and you'll get that log.
chapter 10, try to go into the executive area to meet the guy before you have all 3 nav cards.