PDA

View Full Version : Trouble on the homefront good new for people that kill....

goothgone
10-19-2008, 07:11 AM
so i already kill that guy in the begining (im at 40 hours in) i was near the Jury Street Metro Station west from the vault 101 searching some stupid quantum-cola near that theres a antana that you can activate that give you tango radio channel i check my radio to put tango channel but then i saw channel vault 101 PA i listen to the channel and got the password message from amata to re-enter the vault 101 so if you kill the guy before leaving you can still got the quest and unlock that achievement, its another person who is the oversheer and also you can pick up the medcine bobblehead if you miss it but be when you finish the quest and exit from vault 101 you cannot return it so if you kill that guy in the begining your NOT SCREW

jwmc1971
10-19-2008, 01:07 PM
so i can reload my save and get the second bobble out of 2 in the homecoming missions ? cool . where was this thing , if you remember . thanks .

ColossalKiller7
10-19-2008, 04:06 PM
Wait is this game out in the UK? Or where? If so thats fucking unfair!:p

Sms4001
10-19-2008, 05:17 PM
so i already kill that guy in the begining (im at 40 hours in) i was near the Jury Street Metro Station west from the vault 101 searching some stupid quantum-cola near that theres a antana that you can activate that give you tango radio channel i check my radio to put tango channel but then i saw channel vault 101 PA i listen to the channel and got the password message from amata to re-enter the vault 101 so if you kill the guy before leaving you can still got the quest and unlock that achievement, its another person who is the oversheer and also you can pick up the medcine bobblehead if you miss it but be when you finish the quest and exit from vault 101 you cannot return it so if you kill that guy in the begining your NOT SCREW

oh dang i thought i was screwed! ok so is this antenna in the jury street tunnels? or is it somewhere outside around there? is it very hard to find?

Deekstar
10-19-2008, 05:26 PM
i went back but never found the second one but not sure which one i picked up think it was the one on the desk aww well next playthrough i think when i get too be a bastard too people some good old pickpocketing with a live grenade as a present woop !!!

Tylerko
10-19-2008, 05:49 PM
there's only one bobblehead in vault 101. and you don't need any antenna to pick up the radio massege from amata. you can listen to it when you're close to the vault.

Deekstar
10-19-2008, 06:35 PM
yeah signal for 101 just starts after a mission i picked it up after a story mission

Deek

Sms4001
10-19-2008, 06:45 PM
yeah signal for 101 just starts after a mission i picked it up after a story mission

Deek

I thought someone had said it was only if you did not kill the oversee'er (i did)

Deekstar
10-19-2008, 07:01 PM
nah i kicked the shit out of him popped up when i was near megaton i think

Deek