PDA

View Full Version : howdy

Mathewh
09-23-2006, 02:38 PM
mathewh here. from ontario, canada. brand new father (last saturday), and love the games. looking forward to team fortress, shadowrun, and phantasy star online. i'm a taurus and like long walks on the beach too. ;)

Krazie
09-23-2006, 04:05 PM
mathewh here. from ontario, canada. brand new father (last saturday), and love the games. looking forward to team fortress, shadowrun, and phantasy star online. i'm a taurus and like long walks on the beach too. ;)

Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the new baby! I too enjoy long moonlit walks on the beach :p

Webb
09-24-2006, 01:40 PM
Welcome to the site and congrats :D Stick around and get involved, you won't regret it ;)

Mr Arrow
09-24-2006, 02:06 PM
Welcome and congratulations on becoming a dad. Not sure you'll find a soul mate here
i'm a taurus and like long walks on the beach too. ;)
but who knows.:p

Waaaaaaaak
09-24-2006, 02:28 PM
but who knows.:p

Exactly, Minty and Webb found each other here :p :nana

Welcome to the site mate, hope you and Krazie hit it off :p

Mathewh
09-24-2006, 02:44 PM
me too! hehe. thanks for the kind words all. looking forward to some gaming with all of you.

L3giOn
09-24-2006, 03:36 PM
Welcome to the site, and congratulations on the new baby! I too enjoy long moonlit walks on the beach :p

Looks like you 2 were made for each other. :biglaugh

Welcome and congrats man, I'm also a father. You some great times ahead of you!

SarkeBeeley
09-24-2006, 04:55 PM
I'm impressed that you even manage to have time to get online with a new baby!! Congratulations and welcome :)