PDA

View Full Version : Asteroid Cannon

FourChan
10-19-2008, 04:29 PM
How many times did it take you and how many times did you wanna whip your controller through Isaac's head?

Took me like 4 times, and everytime he was about to say he was complete and done, I had 1% and one gets by and boom, bye Isaac.

porkchop547
10-19-2008, 04:35 PM
lol it took me 1 time on normal and 3 times on impossible

madcap1
10-19-2008, 04:39 PM
That one sucked it took a few tries at it and I know what you mean Give me a min yeah right he not the one sitting in the hot seat. But Z-Ball was fun:)

ThrawnOmega
10-19-2008, 04:40 PM
It's even worse if you're trying to get the achievements for finishing with over 50% hull health. I can't even do it on easy and it's driving me insane. I really hate those sequences!

Nevander
10-19-2008, 04:42 PM
Took me about twelve times to do it on easy trying to stay above 50%. If I was just doing it normal, not trying to stay above 50%, I probably would have done it first try.

madcap1
10-19-2008, 04:43 PM
Oh come on ThrawnOmega I thought the force was strong with you oh wait wrong game sorry;) I found myself fighting the controls more then anything with those laser cannons.:uzi::uzi:

kiwi18
10-19-2008, 05:16 PM
Ha, the sensitivity was horrible. I got it on my third try on Hard but jeez, that was a pin for thr 50%.

Facial La Fleur
10-19-2008, 08:49 PM
That one sucked it took a few tries at it and I know what you mean Give me a min yeah right he not the one sitting in the hot seat. But Z-Ball was fun:)

Hammond: Give me just one more minute and this should be fully operational.

Isaac: Shut the hell up Hammond and fix the damn thing. All the time you spent talking to me you could have been done a minute ago instead of telling me you need another minute. You're an ass and I hope you die... oh, wait. LoL

Tai_MT
10-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Actually...

What really PISSED ME OFF...

Was after I'd finally gotten the Achievement and the cannon went online...

THE AUTO-DEFENSES WERE MOVING THE CANNON TEN TIMES FASTER THAN I WAS ALLOWED TO!

And what's worse?

THE SHOTS THE AUTO DEFENSES FIRED DESTROYED ALL ASTEROIDS IN ONE SHOT, INCLUDING THE HUGE ONES THAT BROKE INTO THREE PIECES!

No breaking apart there, just "boom!" and it moves to the next target!

I was just thinking "why do I get the dumbed down piece of crap gun while the computer can use it like some uber noob weapon? Super ghey...

madcap1
10-20-2008, 01:37 AM
Hammond: Give me just one more minute and this should be fully operational.

Isaac: Shut the hell up Hammond and fix the damn thing. All the time you spent talking to me you could have been done a minute ago instead of telling me you need another minute. You're an ass and I hope you die... oh, wait. LoL

lol soooo true. I hate those kind of parts in game and you know when they say shit like that you know the dif level is going way up so basically there saying Get ready where going to be unfair and kick your ass now lol