PDA

View Full Version : Head of State quest, help please

xandura
10-19-2008, 09:55 PM
hey guys!

Im not sure how should I proceed in this part, on one hand I have to help Leroy Walker to find/kill Hannibal Hamlin or I can just do the opposite and help Hannibal rebuild the memmorial

What did u choose, and whats the achievement for that?

thx

jwmc1971
10-19-2008, 10:51 PM
i helped him rebuild , also sell most of Lincolns stuff back to hanny cept the rifle . also , when you have to meet him and the others at the memorial , you cant fast travel . but you dont have to babysit either . they will meet you there . so kill the slavers and rank up .

xandura
10-19-2008, 11:57 PM
cool thx for the info, i switched to hard now and getting way more XP tho using lots of ammo now...

deleted24022010
10-29-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm having trouble with this quest. I killed the slavers while they were en route to the Temple. I then went to the Temple and talked with Hannibal and gave Caleb the picture. They then say they are headed to the memorial.

I travel to the memorial and they are not there and the quest arrow things flashes to the Mall marker closeby. I run over to it and it ends in the middle of an intersection with noone around.

I cant find them anywhere and reloads have not helped. I've slept in beds for days at the memorial and they still dont show. Anyone else have trouble with this (or a solution)?

EDIT: I slept for 72 hours at Lincoln Memorial and they showed up near the Mall marker. Just needed more time.