PDA

View Full Version : Banned for good, but hoping to come back (Apology)

Daedryon x360a
10-20-2008, 02:36 AM
Ok, I'd like to start this post off by apologizing for making a 2nd account, as I was unsure if the Contact Us feature would reach the proper person.

I just came back from hanging out at my friends house to find I've been permabanned for "Being a dick".

#1 I'd like to take a guess and say that it was Minty who banned me (if it was, go frigging figure >.> She seems to have a thing against me.)

#2 I'd like to publicly apologize if I was a dick. I am not a dick, and the only reason I said most of the things I said is because I see we're allowed to, for the most part, swear on the forum without reprocussion.

This is my home. I am a supporter of this site, I have x360a in my gamertag for god sakes. You ban me for good, you're basically kicking me out of my 2nd house.

I sent a message to the "webmaster", asking for a reprieve of the ban, and/or a shortening of it.

Seriously, I don't care if the ban was shortened to 3 months, as long as it means I'll be able to post here again.

:(

I feel horrible..

CovertDog
10-20-2008, 02:41 AM
Well I wasn't sure what you were banned for, so I went and took a look. Ya you were a dick. You have what we call a bad additude. You were warned and appeared to have been given a second chance, but continued on with it. I wouldn't hold out for a third chance, but thats not up to me. Minty is the only man that can help you. He will be notified of this post and he will do what seems fit to him. May God be with you.

Minty
10-20-2008, 02:54 AM
Calling me a girl and asking for forgiveness in the same post.... hmmm. Let me see what my answer will be *rolleyes*