PDA

View Full Version : Sort Drop Menu

DarkSnip3r TJ
10-20-2008, 08:42 AM
I think it would be a marvelous idea if you could incorporate somehow a drop down menu that would let you sort your checklists in an order besides alphabetical. This would allow me to put my lists in orders that would help me, like, for example by achievement percentage. I would love to see my checklists displayed so that the games I have finished appear at the top and the games that i have less points in follow based upon the amount of achievements I have there. It would look a bit like a stair case for those still confused. Just a thought, figured i would throw it out there.

DarkSnip3r TJ
10-26-2008, 11:22 PM
Does anyone else think this is a good idea?

JesusBread
10-27-2008, 05:02 AM
That actually does sound really interesting. I haven't used my checklist in a while, but if I did still use it it would be a great feature.

Andrew x360a
10-27-2008, 06:08 PM
A number of people have suggested different sorting methods for the achievement checklists. The last I heard, it was something that people thought was a good idea and Routine was going to look into the coding for it. I'm sure that we'll hear about it again once he's decided how to implement it.