PDA

View Full Version : Yo yo yo!

mybadlegs1
10-20-2008, 05:05 PM
A bit of a late intro but hey, i dint know this part of the forums even existed!
Lets roll.....

My name is Jon, im 21 years old and living in Hertfordshire, England. I have a girlfriend called Lauren who i have been with for just over 3 years now. I am currently doing lots of warehouse work *sigh* to save up some dollar and get myself a nice college/home course doing IT Networking.

Ive owned many different consoles in my time, starting with a 'Spectrum' keyboard computer, you know those ones that use tapes, and sounded like a dial up modem when the game was loading?? Then went through (in no particular order)....Atari ST, commodore, master system, mega drive, ps1, n64, dreamcast, saturn, ps2, gamecube, xbox and also did alot of PC gaming.

So ive had my 360 since late January this year and ive had a great time with it and so has my girlfriend. We both play many games together and love to get competitive. I so kick her ass at burnout revenge, if she says i dont SHES A LIAR. She has had an obsession with resident evil games for a while now (she owns all the books) and wont shut up about Resi 5 coming out next year, and now ive told her about left 4 dead shes truly tripping balls. For me, its the arcade games that keep me hooked.

I have recently become a tad obsessed with achievements, which is why im here! I love the website, the guides, the forums and the news. It seems a very cool place to 'hang out'. I LOVE THIS PLACE.

I look forward to maybe having a chat with some of you guys! Im always up to meeting/talking to new people, so a friend request is always welcome :)

Thanks for reading :) Chat soon!
Before i go, id just like to add that me and the missus as of last week are now engaged :)

VeNGeD
10-20-2008, 05:15 PM
Welcome to the forums, even though you have been here for a while. Nice intro, and don't hesitate to message me if you need help with anything. Any games coming out soon you plan on buying?

mybadlegs1
10-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the forums, even though you have been here for a while. Nice intro, and don't hesitate to message me if you need help with anything. Any games coming out soon you plan on buying?

Oh hells yes. where to begin, its gonna be a wicked fall 2008!
Fallout 3, Fable 2, Tomb Raider, COD world at war, Farcry 2, Dead space, Endwar and that new James Bond looks pretty good :)

Too much good stuff on its way man.

VeNGeD
10-20-2008, 05:26 PM
Oh hells yes. where to begin, its gonna be a wicked fall 2008!
Fallout 3, Fable 2, Tomb Raider, COD world at war, Farcry 2, Dead space, Endwar and that new James Bond looks pretty good :)

Too much good stuff on its way man.
Too many games for me, nice list... No Gears2?!

mybadlegs1
10-20-2008, 05:30 PM
Ah, well in fear of a trout slap i admit........

I HAVE NEVER PLAYED GOW.

LilMissRoxy
10-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Hey there Jon! Welcome to the site. Congratulations on the engagement!!!!!!

mybadlegs1
10-20-2008, 06:58 PM
Congratulations on the engagement!!!!!!

Thank you very much, Roxy :)

EvilestBean
10-20-2008, 11:51 PM
Welcome to the site, i am also a MAD resident evil fan and zombie fan lol, enjoy the site :).

mybadlegs1
10-21-2008, 08:09 AM
Welcome to the site, i am also a MAD resident evil fan and zombie fan lol, enjoy the site :).

Thank you, thats a rather odd name you have there lol :)

Jappe XBA
10-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Welcome mate! Hope you like it here :)

garbfink
10-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Hi Mate,

Nice to see you here, Congrats on the enagement I'm getting married in May next year so I can sypathise with all the planning etc that'll be coming your way.

If you fancy adding an english player to your list then feel free to add me GT - garbfink. I'll be looking for decent peeps to be playing Left 4 Dead with.

Peace

G

InkedUp
10-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Welcome to the forums bro. If you have any questions, just hit me up.

P.S. Congrats on the engagement, your lucky to have found a girl who is into gaming like you

A Meat Pie
10-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Hey there! Congrats on the engagement!

SeedyEvil
10-21-2008, 09:36 PM
Welcome to the Forums and Congrats on your engagement.

Ive owned many different consoles in my time, starting with a 'Spectrum' keyboard computer, you know those ones that use tapes, and sounded like a dial up modem when the game was loading?? Then went through (in no particular order)....Atari ST, commodore, master system, mega drive, ps1, n64, dreamcast, saturn, ps2, gamecube, xbox and also did alot of PC gaming.

Ha ha I remember those. My first was an Amstrad CPC464 though. The loading screens were enough to induce an epiplectic fit :p

mybadlegs1
10-21-2008, 11:07 PM
Ha ha I remember those. My first was an Amstrad CPC464 though. The loading screens were enough to induce an epiplectic fit :p

lmfao, i know what you mean man, i remember having a very old monopoly game, fun times! It took like 20 minutes to load!