PDA

View Full Version : Im Back

Cyrex
10-20-2008, 05:35 PM
This has been a long time coming. I am now re-joining/starting to spend time around the forums again. I have been completely out of order for the last 4-5 months because i was having a very busy summer. I was spending a lot of time with my friends, playing on my club soccer team (we came in 2nd in MA for the state tournament), playing tennis a lot and when i did get online to play xbox i was addicted to Halo. I am now part of a team that is going to the 09 MLG events and i also won a local tournament and made about $300 for myself.

Anyways to complete this reintroduction i am surprised to see how large the site has gotten, i am also surprised to see how much people post now as there are a lot of people who are above the 2,000 mark... a lot less than i remember.

So i am back, you can catch me online on my Main Halo 3 Account PI Sledge, or my achievement account which i am weaning off of Cyrex x360a, and feel free to introduce yourself if i don't already know you

o ya and congrats to Hayden and night on the Mod promo.... silly pumpkins are starting to become a force around the site

M85A21
10-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Welcome back babe ;)

And congrats on turning into a Semi Pro gamer (Just like me at CoD for EU tournaments.).
Glad to hear about your soccer team too Cy =]

mybadlegs1
10-20-2008, 05:46 PM
Hey man you dont know me....but im Jon. :)

Skillet
10-20-2008, 06:19 PM
YAY! Cyrex is back!!!

*dances a jig*

Well, not really... but welcome back, man. :D

VeNGeD
10-20-2008, 06:42 PM
Welcome back, good luck in your future tournaments.

LilMissRoxy
10-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Welcome back to the site Cyrex. I'm sure you'll see a lot of new faces around here. ;)

zzjj
10-21-2008, 03:57 AM
Welcome back Cyrex i was wondering where you went. Hope your mlg team does good:woop:

Birky
10-21-2008, 04:07 AM
1. You forgot to put that you are a silly billy and have caps on the 'x' and 'a' in your gamertag.

2. The Silly Pumpkins will take over most if not all of the world.

3. Good to see you back man, we'll have to get in some games of Halo, it has been a while.