PDA

View Full Version : Master achievement guide!

danny dee
10-21-2008, 07:52 PM
www.youtube.com /gamingdude117 and you'll see the first part of my master achievement guide part 2 coming soon.

first of all i am not guna lie this achievement is hard! so if you don't do it first time keep at it and sooner or later you will get it.
in my personal experiance i tried over 40,000 times and still couldn't do it lol but i stuck at it and eventually got it!:)
Now lets get down to buisness you need to memorise every little bit of this game e.g. where enemies come from which guns are where and NEVER STOP SHOOTING! you have unlimited ammo so shoot away.
The rocket launcher (the first weapon i get) doubles its firing rate and increases its range if you grab the second pod by the helicopter. you can out range all enemies with this gun so try to keep it.
if you lose the rocket launcher the your next best bet is the spread gun its good for taking out enemies but very short range.
thats the weapons now if you get stuck you can enter a cheat that gives you unlimited lives and a really cool gun but you can't get achievements with this enabled but i used this to help me finding my way around the levels and memorise all the enimies so i would recommend you use this.
On the main menu, select Arcade Game, and then enter the following code:
(Using the D-Pad) [Up], [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right], [B], [A].
then you should have unlimited lives now use this to your advantage.
good luck and keep trying

AcidGlowx81
01-25-2009, 10:18 PM
www.youtube.com (http://www.youtube.com) /gamingdude117 and you'll see the first part of my master achievement guide part 2 coming soon.

The weakest link.

Colby
07-30-2011, 12:28 AM
I thought this game was pretty easy. im top 10 on the leaderboards for coop but i havent tried it by myself so ill check out your video