PDA

View Full Version : Random Car Pop Ups

RTyPE9
10-22-2008, 01:15 AM
I'm frustrated as hell. It seems like every single race I've attempted a random car pops in front of me from out of nowhere and either causes me to spin out or total my car. I'm in the early stages of the game and if this continues I'm not gonna get anywhere in this game (Good thing I also bought Fable II).

So, anyone else having this "problem?"

littlejay
10-22-2008, 01:27 AM
the ign review said something about this and how hard the game is. ill have to wait and see for myself when i get it tomorrow. i rented saints row 2 and already completed fable so i dont have much else to go to

DiamondD
10-22-2008, 02:15 AM
Well the game is somewhat harder than Midnight Club 3 especially with the police chases, but I haven't experienced any random car pop ups yet. Hopefully I don't... That kinda sucks man and if you still have your receipt, just trade it back in for another one.

VanBoon
10-22-2008, 09:15 AM
GT - VanBoon

Ive not had any pop up cars either, i think its just the speed your travelling makes it hard to see whats comming up next not that they pop up.

It is a very hard game thou. And im still only doing the early missions.

KingOfGotham
10-22-2008, 09:18 AM
I haven't seen car pop ups with my game. Like someone said return it and get another copy.

NelsonCTA
10-22-2008, 09:56 AM
i've got no problems here. i've heard a lot of people who had problems with GTA are having problems with this game... which means that it will be something to do with the game itself on certain xbox drives, probably due to the type of compression of data rockstar have used for both titles

underdone808
10-31-2008, 02:02 PM
ive had that happen to me too, it gets annoying fast

JayBeezy330
11-01-2008, 01:35 PM
I think you guys are really lucky. My entire streets won't load sometimes and it makes the game unplayable. I am super pissed. I can't even take the game back. :mad:

underdone808
11-02-2008, 06:06 AM
I think you guys are really lucky. My entire streets won't load sometimes and it makes the game unplayable. I am super pissed. I can't even take the game back. :mad:

ive had that happen a few times too, but mines a rental :woop:

RH_GTA
11-02-2008, 11:54 AM

That happens to me aswell. Might even be your xbox.