PDA

View Full Version : WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 or WWE Legends of Wrestlemania??

XxNoMercy94xX
10-22-2008, 01:22 AM
Which game do you think will be better?

XxNoMercy94xX
10-22-2008, 01:30 AM
I think WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 will be much better than WWE Legends of Wrestlemania because of all the new features WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 has. Like Road To Wrestlemania, Highlight Reel and Roster Editor & Team Management. Also because the WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009 roster is of 60 or more wrestlers and I don't see WWE Legends of Wrestlemania having more than 30 wrestlers.

afunk117
10-22-2008, 06:43 AM
2009. LoW is more of an arcade wrestling game

davie mac
10-22-2008, 07:58 AM
Money on 2009 being the better game. LoW is more or less just a cash in on it being Wrestlemania 25.

My main issue with LoW is how they are cutting out many of the legends which will only result in several of the WM Main Events not being possible. Now come on a game based on WM and not being able to have Steamboat vs Savage from WM 3. That match defined a generation of wrestlers and probably will define another generation.

LoW is going to be either brilliant or terrible, I know which one I'm placing bets on.

Shipley0110
10-22-2008, 09:55 AM
Think Legends of Wrestlemania is walking a fine line between good and bad.

It should have more wrestlers than SVR as it won't have all the extra match types meaning more memory space.

Bit worried they have cut out some wrestlers. e.g. Savage (main evented WM5) and I think Warrior is out aswell (main evented 6).

May have to rent it first before making a decision to purchase. It's only saving grace would be if it incorporates something similar to SVR with the tag team story line as the tag teams from late 80's early 90's were awesome.

LOD
Hart Foundation
Demolition
Powers of Pain
Rockers
Bushwhackers (hated them personally)
Nasty Boys
Steiner Brothers (probably won't be included due to Scott being in TNA)
Money Inc
Natural Disasters
British Bulldogs
Strike Force
Beverly Brothers
Brainbusters