PDA

View Full Version : Picking Up The Trail QUESTION

Matt Jo
10-22-2008, 03:04 AM
Im currently doing the quest "Picking Up The Trail". I have to find my way into Vault 84. I went to the Little lamp(i think that's the name) caverns and I found tht city Little Lamp City where all those kids live. At first the mayor would not let me in so I had to use speech ability and then he let me in. When I got in I asked around and everyone told me that I could get to Vault 84 if I went through Murder Pass which is right by the souvenir shop. I went to the souvenir shop and went a bit more forward and game to a gate guarded by a girl named Princess. She would not let me through. I can not go anywhere else. How am I supposed to get into Vault 84?

Kester
10-22-2008, 07:33 AM
talk to the mayor again and tell him that you want to get to the Vault, he'll open the gate for you

Tyger7
10-22-2008, 07:51 AM
this game out for illegal download or something? wtf! Ive seen a guy playing this and gears of war 2...I really don't get it

Strygrog
10-22-2008, 02:25 PM
There's 2 ways into vault 84. If you go and rescue the kids from the slavers one of them will turn the power on to a hackable terminal (100 skill) which can get you in as well.