PDA

View Full Version : about to Start a New Game... What Difficulty Level should i choose?

MTS badillin
10-22-2008, 05:55 AM
Id like to play only once through the game... is playing it on Normal enough to get ALL the achievements?

Im just confirming because i didnt see any "Beat Story mode on Infamous Difficulty" Achievement...

Bl0ss0m
10-22-2008, 06:33 AM
You can play on any difficulty, it will not affect the achievements. I started with normal, but got fedup with how durable the enmies without t-shirts were so I switched to easy and it was pretty much the same. Just that you were much more durable.

Be sure to take your time through the game, do the buddy missions as soon as they are available, or actually, do every side mission possible before continuing the main storyline mission.

I just finished it half an hour ago and I'm dissapointed there is no way to go back into the game ala GTA and finish up the side missions and such. Luckly I did made a seperate save around 88% but I am too late to get the "Third Buddy Faction" and prossibly "Wages of Conflict" but the description on this one makes me think I can just find all the hidden packa.... err briefcases to earn it.

Good luck and have fun.

MTS badillin
10-22-2008, 09:54 AM
Thanks man! great tip, ill focus on the Side missions then...

Any idea how to clear the Enemy outposts? i go and kill everyone but only once they awarded me the location!...

Bl0ss0m
10-22-2008, 06:22 PM
Locate a box that will have ammo, gas, or explosives. The box will be makred with yellow stripes. If you don't see that then look for a full medical kit on the wall or pillar. You can also do this by using your monocular by locating the above items if your line of sight is clear.