PDA

View Full Version : Help on Ep 5 Ch 4

P1NSEEKER
09-24-2006, 01:43 PM
I cannot find more than 9 minikits on this level. Ive got a minikit detector but there are no arrows throughout the entire level.

The only place i think it could be is at the end of the level there are what look like 3 hatches on the ground but i cant break 'em :mad:

Am i missing something here?

Singin Hobo
09-25-2006, 04:15 AM
A minikit detector? What the junk?

P1NSEEKER
09-25-2006, 08:14 AM
Yeah you can get a powerbrick that lets you buy a minikit detector ;)

Tron
09-25-2006, 11:17 AM
there might be one to the right of the door when you enter the outdoor hallway near the end.... it took me a while to find that one, not sure if its the one you are talking about...describe the level.

P1NSEEKER
09-25-2006, 12:33 PM
Its degobah (sp) yodas crib!! There are lots of swampy areas and you face vader at one point.

The thing is the mycheats guide says i need to destroy 3 hatches but the only hatches i can find i cannot break 'em :(

Tron
09-25-2006, 02:21 PM
i was waaay off....have you tried going into the Tree Cave near the begining of the level? its really non discrete.

Monsterbox
09-25-2006, 02:55 PM
If you go left of Yoda's joint there are some hatches one screen over that you can open up with the Jedi attack that then spawn bats. These are the ones you need to bust open for the minikit. If you've done that already, it's a different one you're missing...

P1NSEEKER
09-25-2006, 03:13 PM
I couldnt open those hatches last night :(

Oh well i'll try again when i get home. Thanks for your help

BTW by "Jedi attack" are we talking the A,A,X thingy?

Monsterbox
09-25-2006, 06:19 PM
Yessir!

I think that's the only attack that works on them. So, if you were using another attack that could be why they wouldn't open.

P1NSEEKER
09-26-2006, 08:08 AM
Those f*cking hatches will not open :(

I must be doing something wrong but i dont know what :(

JoshtheRipper
10-07-2006, 03:42 AM
I just now fig'd that out myself. The hatches you are looking for are in the section where in normal play you had to use luke & yoda and have luke use the force to raise on stand down then have R2 get on it. Right after that you have to bring the other one down.. anyway that is where the 3 hatches are. From Yodas house you go to the left and it's in a section where some trees are. If you need further help e-mail me at joshtheninja@hotmail.com

P1NSEEKER
10-09-2006, 08:28 AM
i was waaay off....have you tried going into the Tree Cave near the begining of the level? its really non discrete.

Damn, i should have listened to the teaching of Ertonius earlier! You hit the nail on the head :D

That cave is really hard to find!