PDA

View Full Version : Achievements Help

DemonI81
10-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Since the achievement discussion thread is closed...

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/ZM/Q5/04CLiGJhbC9FFQUaXVBRFzEwL2FjaC8wLzEAAAAA5+fn-BbEfw==.jpg Mapper -10G
"Created a map and got it validated in all game modes"
Start the map editor. Once you're in, hit the Start button and go to "Validation". Look under each game type, there will be a list of things you need on your map with check boxes. Add the things you need, working your way though until you get all check boxes checked. If you see any under "Map" that are blank and say something isn't clear, it means you put that thing in a place it can't be, ie spawn point. Once all boxes are checked, Save your map and the achievement is yours.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Y-/9e/04CLiGJhbC9FCxoFGltTWTEwL2FjaC8wLzExAAAAAOfn5-xx-38=.jpg First Response Team -10G
"Most revives in a single ranked match"
Just stick with your team, staying back a little bit and taking cover. When one drops, run up to them. You'll be prompted to hit Y to revive them.
Just do this more than anyone else in the round. Hitting the Back button will show you the scorecard and how many Revives each person has.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/G8/4j/1oCLiGJhbC9ECRoFGltTWTEwL2FjaC8wLzMwAAAAAOfn5-kMzgc=.jpg Adventurer -20G
"Downloaded and rated 25 usermaps"
From the Main Menu go to "Map Community" then "Download New Maps". Download 25 different maps. Once done, go back to the Main Menu and to "Multiplayer" then "Player Match" the "Create Match" then highlight "Map Cycle" and hit A. Add the first 15 of the 25 maps you downloaded into the cycle by highlighting them and pressing A (you can only add up to 15 at a time). Set "Private Slot" to the same number as "Maximum Players" is set at. Then "Launch Match". Select "Force Launch" when available or "Ready". Once the map loads, check it out a little, then hit Start and go to "Cancel Match".
On the Summary screen, notice it says to hit Y to rate. So hit Y and give your rating. Once the Lobby comes back up you'll be on the next map in line. Repeat. Took me about an hour, maybe an hour and a half.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/Ut/YC/1oCLiGJhbC81FQUaXVBRFzEwL2FjaC8wL0EAAAAA5+fn+S3WSQ ==.jpg Battle Hardened -20G
"Played at least one full round in every Game Mode"
Self Explanatory. Being only 4 Game Modes, you can get this fairly quick. Just make sure you play the entire round and don't quit out.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/dC/fD/1YCLiGJhbC83FQUaXVBRFzEwL2FjaC8wL0MAAAAA5+fn+uwnbw ==.jpg Upgraded Player -20G
"Upgraded one class 3 times (Ranked Match)"
The earliest you can do this is after reaching Rank 4 (1,200 XP). Just pick a class you like and stick with it, using your Diamond Upgrades each time you rank up for that class. This will also benefit you since you earn hidden XP for Accuracy ("Operation Manual"), Reliability ("Maintenance Manual"), and Ammo Capacity ("Bandolier") for each class.
Remember, these must be Ranked, not Player.

Hired Gun -20G
"Reach Rank 5 (Ranked Match)"
I don't have it yet, but the needed XP for it is 2,100
See "Warlord"

Professional -30G
"Reach Rank 10 (Ranked Match)"
I don't have it yet, but the needed XP for it is 15,000

Mercenary -30G
"Reach Rank 20 (Ranked Match)"
I don't have it yet, but the needed XP for it is 250,000

Warlord -40G
"Achieve Rank 30 (Ranked Match)"
I don't have it yet, but the needed XP for it is 1,500,000
10 XP for killing an opponent.
5 XP for doing it with bullets, with a headshot, with an explosion, with flames, with a vehicle, with a machete, and for executing a downed opponent.
15 XP for reviving a teammate.
You also get XP for capturing and scoring with a diamond and for capturing control points in Uprising or killing the enemy captain.

LOCKDOWN123
10-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Shouldn't you just make a guide for the game if you want to help out?

DemonI81
10-22-2008, 09:06 PM
If I had the time to commit to making a full guide I would. Since I don't I figured I'd offer what I can. I never thought anyone would see something wrong with that.
I also need help. I can download usermaps but can't figure out how to actually rate them.

LOCKDOWN123
10-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Who said I had a problem with it?

I think it is good you are helping out I was simply making a suggestion.

DemonI81
10-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Ah, sorry. I'm just use to getting flamed on this site. Seems no matter what I say there's someone there to flame me right away.

LOCKDOWN123
10-22-2008, 09:14 PM
No problem, how is the map editor by the way I liked it in the first one.

DemonI81
10-22-2008, 09:36 PM
Lol, yes we are talking over 2 threads, that's funny.
The map editor is huge. So many options it's just insane. I'm looking at some of the maps people made... you can do anything it seems.

MTS badillin
10-23-2008, 12:37 AM
Yeah i also thought it was some sort of flaming going on...

But this is certainly a good start for the Achievements Guide, just got MAPPER following your instructions.!

Im going to start a thread later on the Diamond Suitcases Locations (if no one beats me to it)...

someone eventually will join all the separate efforts into 1 guide...

DemonI81
10-23-2008, 02:31 AM
Yeah i also thought it was some sort of flaming going on...

But this is certainly a good start for the Achievements Guide, just got MAPPER following your instructions.!

Im going to start a thread later on the Diamond Suitcases Locations (if no one beats me to it)...

someone eventually will join all the separate efforts into 1 guide...
I think there's just so much flaming everywhere lately it's hard to tell...
Anyway, we all know he's a good guy and didn't mean anything negative.

I glad my instructions helped someone.

Yeah, I'm kinda thinking just put up what I know that isn't up and when someone with the time starts a guide, they'll have some of the stuff already.

That top rank in multiplayer is gonna blow. FC2 has a similar XP system to BF:BC. I have almost 200 hours into BF:BC and 200,000 something points. You gain points in BF:BC a lot faster it seems too. I can safely say I'll never reach the top rank in this game.
With this game, Fable 2, Fallout 3 in less than a week, Gears 2 soon then CoD:WaW, and college I've got a lot to do. Still have to play through Infinite Undiscovery 2 more times.