PDA

View Full Version : Great People Help

XPastryX
10-23-2008, 01:25 AM
So as of now I have two achievements left for Civilization Revolution. Here's Looking at You, Kid and That We May Live in Peace. I have two great persons left. Imotep and lao Tzu. So far I have been unseccessful in getting these last two guys. I have doing what the guide video said to do but after 15 tries have been unseccesful. Does anyone have any suggestions for gettting this. Should I just play a new game rather than a scenario and get lucky? Also anyone that has the That We May Live In Peace achievement does the guide from the site the best option for getting this achievemnt or can I get a victory other than a domination.

[Edit] Woot I got the last two people becuase I went back through this section of forums and found a guy who said to use the English and Research Pottery and then Ceramonial Berial. Got it after the fifth try. Now all I need is That We May Live In Peace.

ODST Streck
10-24-2008, 07:59 AM
I used this strategy: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82511

What I did:

Use Arabs
Don't focus too much on roads (didn't follow the guide for this)
Try to get 2-3 horsemen armies and get 1-2 of them upgraded. Hopefully you get the 50% city attack upgrade.
Start a new game, save, then go out and find out where all of the other civs are first. If you have to use a boat to find another civ, I would just start a new game until all of them are on the same landmass.
Put all horsemen armies right next to the city you will attack (do not declare war yet) Sell all techs to them that they will buy, save, then attack.