PDA

View Full Version : Postcard hunt. Wtf?

FPS GLIMMER
10-23-2008, 05:19 AM
I got all the achievements but the postcard one, i went to the guide and watched., i watched the tutorial and on the third postcard where you have to boost on top of a crate to get it, when you shoot of the ramp i dont even come CLOSE to getting enough air to get up their. What do i do? I did EXACTLY what they did in the youtube video and NOT EVEN CLOSE to getting on top of that thing.

MikeydCT
11-10-2008, 02:47 AM
I stuck on the same place right now. sucks no one replied to this yet.

Taker447
11-10-2008, 04:30 PM
try a longer run up? and are you jumping for it? pulling down on the right tumbstick then up to make the car jump.

Regor Ttenneb
12-01-2008, 10:53 PM
Some jumps are easier when you get your 3rd boost thingy. You get it later on in story mode when you unlock the last bit of the map i think.

Gemmaa
12-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Incase anyone still wants to know.. you need to use the vroooom cheat and the imspeed cheat :)

eshewitt
01-01-2009, 12:22 AM
I got the postcard by using all of my 3 level boost and I jumped on the ledge all the way to the left at max speed. you should land at the other side.

TXClark
01-20-2009, 01:17 AM
You don't need Boost to get the 3rd on up above the crate. Just backup all the way to the fence and go for it, once you get close to the top edge of the ramp jump (LT down then up quickly). May take one or two tries.

dirge
07-04-2009, 06:44 PM
You don't need Boost to get the 3rd on up above the crate. Just backup all the way to the fence and go for it, once you get close to the top edge of the ramp jump (LT down then up quickly). May take one or two tries.

He's right, i've got this one and I am still yet to figure out how to boost.

chanman
07-15-2010, 09:35 PM
You don't need Boost to get the 3rd on up above the crate. Just backup all the way to the fence and go for it, once you get close to the top edge of the ramp jump (LT down then up quickly). May take one or two tries. Thanks for the tip. I was stuck on this for a bit.