PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Start

GeneralTrapstar
10-23-2008, 06:11 AM
Well I been a member here since last year. I've been having minor problems here on the site that haven't been major. I wish people would take a little more consideration on things before taking actions. Anyways....I'm trying to start fresh and remain clean and calm when it comes to these forums. This is the only xbox360 site that I really visit. Just because of the great community, information, and achievements. I've contributed info and achievement info to the site previously and I will continue to do that. I just don't understand why try so hard at something just so you can get pushed back right.

Anyways like I said making a fresh start here on the forums....some may know me or have seen my name, but that really doesn't matter what matter is that I get this fresh and enjoy my time here at the site.

Thanks for reading

GeneralTrapstar

master_shake_350
10-23-2008, 06:46 AM
Well I been a member here since last year. I've been having minor problems here on the site that haven't been major. I wish people would take a little more consideration on things before taking actions. Anyways....I'm trying to start fresh and remain clean and calm when it comes to these forums. This is the only xbox360 site that I really visit. Just because of the great community, information, and achievements. I've contributed info and achievement info to the site previously and I will continue to do that. I just don't understand why try so hard at something just so you can get pushed back right.

Anyways like I said making a fresh start here on the forums....some may know me or have seen my name, but that really doesn't matter what matter is that I get this fresh and enjoy my time here at the site.

Thanks for reading

GeneralTrapstar

I knew I recognized that avatar from somewhere.

Welcome back I guess.

But lets see what the Mods have to say!