PDA

View Full Version : paul "missing"

bizarrobryann
10-23-2008, 09:22 PM
hey so i was playing and paul had to rescue me, so he did, and i healed and went away, and suddenly he calls me over to heal him so i did, then a random grenade goes off and i have to heal him again, and i made sure he escaped and everyone was dead and went to the next map. i went to look at my objectives and noticed his picture missing from my buddies so i went to the tab and his name was crossed off in red and it said hes missing...so is he dead somehow? or should i continue playing and hell turn up?

BullZeye
10-24-2008, 03:36 PM
I'm wondering about this too,I waited too long to help Josip raiding a convoy(I was getting some new safehouses and I thought he would wait until I'm there) ,when he called that he has begun the attack I was too far away to get there in time,he too is "missing" now.
Now,I can load my previous save,but at that point I'm just too far away to reach him(although pretty close)
So,is he gone or might I get a mission to safe him sometime?

Edit : I took a look into the ingame statistics,there was still a 0 at "Buddys lost",only 1 at "buddys abandoned"(which is obyiously what I did in this case),so I'm guessing there's a way to bring them back,the only question is how,am I gonna get a call,is a mission suddenly gonna pop up or can I check at the place I originally freed him?