PDA

View Full Version : Moto GP

Zed Sparky
09-24-2006, 09:52 PM
What did other people think to the race today? What I have seen of it so far looked good. Nice to see Loris win again, how good is the Ducati/Bridgestone/Loris Caparossi combination at Motegi!

Bet KTM are happy with thier wins in 125 and 250 at Hondas track.

The last two races are going to be brilliant now there is only 12 points in it. Who do people think is going to wit the title Rossi or Hayden?

Personaly I think Rossi will do it. Hayden hasnt been doing great for the last few races and he hasnt finished ahead of Rossi this season (ignoring Rossis non finishes). Valencia is going to be a great end to the season with the title (almost certainly) decided there.

Minty
09-24-2006, 10:03 PM
I would never put money against Valentino, he's proved time and time again that he's the greatest rider of this generation, if not all of them. Dont think Hayden's ridden that well tbh, hes been lucky with Rossi not finishing. Still better than the rest of the field though

Would love to see what he can do in a Ferrari F1 car though.

Zed Sparky
09-24-2006, 10:32 PM
Minty you obviously dont read MCN. He was 1 second off the pace of Schumacer in his first test in a Ferrari and about 1-1.5 seconds at his second test, compared to a lot of other drivers.

Schumacer has also had a go on a Ducati moto GP bike and was 15 seconds a lap off Rossis pace.

Rossi is definately the greatest rider of his generation, but not all time in my opinion. That would still be reserved for Giacomo Agostini, although Rossi could prove to be better if he stays in moto GP.

If he does go to F1 do you think he could emulate John Surtees and win the F1 title as well?

Minty
09-24-2006, 11:02 PM
na, I dont read MSN. Im a 4 wheel fan :p

Dont think that the tests are that fair, id like to see him given a season or something. Don't think he would ever win the title, but he could at least show what he can do.....

Desmondo2000
10-17-2008, 01:06 PM
I'm a Honda man but Valentino is my hero and he's gonna win at Shanhai this weekend