PDA

View Full Version : A Guide to Earning a Legit "Be a Pro" (Offline)

TheWings977
10-23-2008, 11:41 PM
Alright, I know there is very good and easy ways to earning your Offline Legend Card, but this is almost as legit as it can get.

Here is what I did and right know I am #1 in the Art Ross Trophy Standings.

I created a player in the Creation Zone, I edited his name to mine and positioned him at Right Wing. Then I maxed out his sliders all to 99. I then placed him on the Red Wings by getting him in Free Agency.

I went to Be a Pro Mode and went down to NHL Pro, when you hit A you will be brought to a screen to where you can select your team what position you want, and the range of Attributes. I went to the Red Wings, Right Wing, and 90-99. I selected my player and began my Be a Pro Mode there.

Now Scoring isn't the only thing to give you a good grade, but it sure does help and it gives you a good chance for the Art Ross Trophy.

I set the settings to Rookie, 5 min. and Offsides off.

The easiest way to score with your be a pro player is constantly travel on the right side and press the RB button to push the puck away from you so you can skate faster, your player will eventually get the puck again and quite possibly burn out the other players. Now this is THE EASIEST WAY in my opinion to either get a goal or an assist. Simply travel on the right side and travel in a vertical way to the goalie, then use your skill stick/deke stick to move the puck left and right, the goalie will either attempt a butterfly save or simply just a dive, if you cut in and shoot at the right time you will get the goal or pass quick for the assist.

You need to get Two Player Trophies in Various Be a Pro Modes and to play 150 games while maintaining an A-. I have an A- while playing 56 games 40 of which in my Be an NHL Pro Season with over 100 points.

If this is confusing which some of you's may be confused, just tell me what you need help on and I will tell you what you need to know.

MieZ™
10-24-2008, 10:15 AM
Alright, I know there is very good and easy ways to earning your Offline Legend Card, but this is almost as legit as it can get.

Is using a maxed out player considered legit? :confused:

Just create your own player, it ain't that hard to get five trophies in your first season.

aadams_22
10-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Is using a maxed out player considered legit? :confused:

Just create your own player, it ain't that hard to get five trophies in your first season.

that's true

I ended up with 4 player trophies as a defenseman in my first year. I had no problems unlocking my Be A Pro Legend card.

TheWings977
10-24-2008, 09:24 PM
Some people have trouble scoring etc.

Capocci 007
10-25-2008, 12:25 AM
This achievement is so easy. How can you not know how to score ? Get it legit. Thats what im doing

aadams_22
10-25-2008, 02:23 AM
Some people have trouble scoring etc.

A not quite legit, but very effective way around that is to make sure your player is on the ice within the last 30-60 seconds of the game when your team is ahead by 1-2 goals. When the other team is down by 1-2 goals they will pull their goalie. Make sure your player is on the ice and hit the right trigger to call for a pass. Once you have the pass shoot at the open net, of if you are being defended then pass the puck off and you will end up with an assist when your teammate hits the empty net. Assist or goal is a point either way.

TheWings977
10-25-2008, 05:01 PM
I have indeed gotten messages asking the best way to score and how to make it easier to get Points.

ShazBo
11-10-2008, 09:05 PM

Wait there an easier way instead of just playing games? Please enlighten me. What's easier than just playing and winning games?