PDA

View Full Version : The_Vole

The_Vole
10-24-2008, 08:38 AM
Hello,

I'm The_Vole, and I live in The Netherlands. I'm 19 years right now, and I'm studying to make applications. My hobby's are Games and Football. I mostly play Gears of War (in 2 weeks Gears 2 off course) and Fifa (09 right now).
I have an account for a while, but I didn't visited the forum that often. I'm not a 100% achievement hunter, but what I can get, I will get. Example: I played Fifa 07 this summer (My Fifa 08 was broken, and I wanted to play Fifa so...), I didn't got the World XI achievement, and I had 270 games that I won. So I did go for the 300-game achievement.

Oh, mabye you already noticed: My English isn't perfect, not even super, but I want to learn it very well, so if I make some grammar faults, or I miss-spelled a word, would you please tell me what I did wrong.

Greetz,
The Vole

Dawn Zombie
10-24-2008, 09:26 AM
Welcome sir! And don't worry about your English or spelling, there's far worse people on this site who are American's who can't or won't use correct grammar. Anyways, enjoy the site.

Genesis x360a
10-24-2008, 10:29 AM
Hey dude welcome to x360a, If you have any questions feel free to ask me and i will help you ou the best i can. Enjoy your time at x360a and i'll catch ya around the forums :)

master_shake_350
10-24-2008, 10:29 AM
Hello,

I'm The_Vole, and I live in The Netherlands. I'm 19 years right now, and I'm studying to make applications. My hobby's are Games and Football. I mostly play Gears of War (in 2 weeks Gears 2 off course) and Fifa (09 right now).
I have an account for a while, but I didn't visited the forum that often. I'm not a 100% achievement hunter, but what I can get, I will get. Example: I played Fifa 07 this summer (My Fifa 08 was broken, and I wanted to play Fifa so...), I didn't got the World XI achievement, and I had 270 games that I won. So I did go for the 300-game achievement.

Oh, mabye you already noticed: My English isn't perfect, not even super, but I want to learn it very well, so if I make some grammar faults, or I miss-spelled a word, would you please tell me what I did wrong.

Greetz,
The Vole

Hoi!

Welcome to the site! I have to say your English is good for a Dutch guy!

VeNGeD
10-24-2008, 02:05 PM
Welcome to x360a, feel free to message me if you need any help.

Female Ninja
10-24-2008, 02:26 PM
I am sure your English will improve! But welcome!!! Beware of Godzilla though!

~FN

InkedUp
10-24-2008, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the site. Your English looks pretty good, so don't worry about it. Like it was already stated, some Americans on these forums can't even write English very well

garbfink
10-24-2008, 03:11 PM
heh welcome mate, your english is like 1000x better then my dutch... in fact I don't know any dutch!?! sorry...

anyways enjoy the site, don't be a stranger and if you get any questions then feel free to ask.

LilMissRoxy
10-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Hi there. I still don't even notice anything wrong with your English, even after you said something. :p Enjoy the site!

SuperNova X2X
10-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Enjoy your stay on x360a.

There's plenty of crazy characters around here, take LilMissRoxy for example :p

(Don't worry, she's actually really nice :D)

JRFNelson
10-25-2008, 01:41 PM
Hey welcome to the site and im sure we can help you improve your english after we have learned how to speak it or type it ourselves. lol

Simzo
10-29-2008, 11:01 PM
Welcome mate, your english is better than some of my friends and they are english!
enjoy the site!