PDA

View Full Version : Diamond at goka falls

cra
10-24-2008, 12:18 PM
Diamond case near goka falls. it is on a ledge you can't reach by jumping or any other means. guess you need a paraglider, but where is one? :)

i mean the case which is located a bit northwest of the pier at the falls, not the one behind the waterfall.

bizarrobryann
10-24-2008, 04:27 PM
oh i know exactly which one your talking about its pissing me off

cra
10-24-2008, 04:36 PM
found two bastard diamonds like the one above, still no clue how to get them. one is a bit northwest of north railroad on top of a fucking huge rock^^

east of slaughterhouse is a safehouse, if you go from there to the river east of it you get another signal of a diamond. i suppose it is somewhere in this mountain ridge...anyone has a helicopter cheat for this stupid ones?

next is: north of cattle xing is a lake, in the center of the lake are large HUGE rocks. suppose on top of one of them...

NAMMY
10-24-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm not too sure where your talking about sorry (I've only done 4% of the game so far), but for one diamond which was on top of a bus I used the jeep with the machine gun to hop onto the top of the bus, as the nearby crates weren't high enough. Maybe you could try this method (though you've probably tried it already)?

ViN
10-25-2008, 10:55 AM
There is a glider at the safe house located just to the west of the Cattle Xing compound (on the ridge).

Also when u are at the door of the above safehouse look towards the North Railyard on your map, go left down into the gully and u should find a boarded up cave which has a hiddden Golden AK.

Edit.
There is also 2 Diamond cases and a Jackal tape in this area. Starting from the safe house door looking west

1- Straight west down the hill in the shack.
2- From the door turn left and head south around the ridge and you will come across another shack.

The Jackal tape can be found in the shack/platform to the south west on a crate.

quatoria
10-26-2008, 02:10 PM
Guys,
the diamond north of the goka falls, you need a paraglider. to find that, you need to go to the bottom of the water fall itself, and look up (go right from the hut at the top of the falls and it is there). It is a tricky flight (avoid cliffs) and you basically fly round the hut and wooden bridge and then along the short valley over the safe boat house before landing on it. It is worth 3 diamonds

The rock north west of the train yard, you need a jeep with MG turret, drive round the back of the rock and jump up onto your jeep and then up onto the rock.

The one east of the slaughter house is done via paraglider which is opposite the diamon. look on your map and you will see to the north a road that just ends, that is where the paraglider is located.

Hope that helps. I am on 30+ percent but spend most of my time finding diamonds than playing. LOL

quatoria
10-26-2008, 02:36 PM
cra

the one on top of the tall pillar of rock in the small lake north of cattle xiang isn't on the rock. It is actually on top of a buried car on the other side of the rock, It is on the opposite side from the small shack on the north coast. And the case actually lies under the surface of the water. It is worth 3

cra
10-26-2008, 03:21 PM
thx 4 help so far. i really appreciate it :)

have found another golden ak. from the southeast oasis, travel straight north through the desert. past the bus stop to your west and you will see on your map, that a road ends in nowhere, just a km east of a guardpost. you will find a suitcase and the AK beside it.

btw does the golden ak have any bonus on it, beside lookin from lord of war?

Smugu
10-26-2008, 05:00 PM
Diamond case near goka falls. it is on a ledge you can't reach by jumping or any other means. guess you need a paraglider, but where is one? :)

i mean the case which is located a bit northwest of the pier at the falls, not the one behind the waterfall.

Okay the one near goka falls but not behind it can be reached by jumping.. No need for paraglider, you need to go north from the location of the diamond and you can climb up the wall over there... You should see kinda greenish ledge below you to the left. I just started to push sprint + jump in a rampage and my guy jumped over to the green cliff like a rabbit. It took me about 10 minutes to get there though :D

quatoria
10-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Smugu,
I tried that, i even drove two jeeps over and reversed them up but couldn't get the jump so opted for the paraglider.

I am no 173 of 221 diamonds and done every part of every map, so I am not sure there is 221 crates. or there is another map somewhere that isn't supplied. :)

Doing my head in finding them all though. I look forward to someone releasing a map of all 221. I even found the ones out in the desert

DirtyMcHater
10-29-2008, 01:07 AM
Regarding the handglider, how the hell do you use that shit?... LMAO, I found one near a safe house, and ran down the hill tried to jump and glide but instead I ended up busting my ass and losing half of my health, so I said to myself, (fuck that) and just kept on with the game.. What's an effective way of gliding on that thing?

quatoria
10-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Dirty
Get in it and press down (assuming your Y axis isn't swtiched), any other button will send you off. once you are gliding you need gentle touches of left and right to turn, GENTLE touches as a full on right turn will end you in a cliff.

If you don't press down you could press something else and the means falling out and dying.

landing is easy, just find a flat bit of ground or hit a tree near the base.

samversionone
10-30-2008, 03:42 PM
found two bastard diamonds like the one above, still no clue how to get them. one is a bit northwest of north railroad on top of a fucking huge rock^^

east of slaughterhouse is a safehouse, if you go from there to the river east of it you get another signal of a diamond. i suppose it is somewhere in this mountain ridge...anyone has a helicopter cheat for this stupid ones?

next is: north of cattle xing is a lake, in the center of the lake are large HUGE rocks. suppose on top of one of them...
The one on by the railroad on a huge rock if you drive a jeep behind it, you can climb the jeep to get on top of the rock. that's what I did. The second one, you need a hang glider to get to. It is across the river. If you look on your map, there is a road that seems to lead no where. Go there and there is a hang glider at the end of it. The cattle crossing one, its not actually on top of the rock. If you look under water, you will see a submerged car. It is sitting on top of the car.

Smugu
10-30-2008, 07:11 PM
Smugu,
I tried that, i even drove two jeeps over and reversed them up but couldn't get the jump so opted for the paraglider.

I am no 173 of 221 diamonds and done every part of every map, so I am not sure there is 221 crates. or there is another map somewhere that isn't supplied. :)

Doing my head in finding them all though. I look forward to someone releasing a map of all 221. I even found the ones out in the desert

There is 115 crates in the northern region + the desert and 105 on the southern region. That adds up to 220....! Where is the last one ???

DirtyMcHater
10-30-2008, 08:02 PM
Guys,
the diamond north of the goka falls, you need a paraglider. to find that, you need to go to the bottom of the water fall itself, and look up (go right from the hut at the top of the falls and it is there). It is a tricky flight (avoid cliffs) and you basically fly round the hut and wooden bridge and then along the short valley over the safe boat house before landing on it. It is worth 3 diamonds

The rock north west of the train yard, you need a jeep with MG turret, drive round the back of the rock and jump up onto your jeep and then up onto the rock.

The one east of the slaughter house is done via paraglider which is opposite the diamon. look on your map and you will see to the north a road that just ends, that is where the paraglider is located.

Hope that helps. I am on 30+ percent but spend most of my time finding diamonds than playing. LOL

Thanks quatoria,

But how the hell do I get up there, should I be driving somewhere else instead of the actual water fall? I've been able to get the diamond that's right behind the water fall on top of a wooden box, but the one I can't get is the one which is on top of a some rocks right before you get to the house with the pier and boats. I see the hand glider but I'm trying to find a way up there.. :confused:

Edit : Hmm, I think I got it. :)

Edit : Yeah, I figured out how to get it, I just fail @ paragliding :/

DemonI81
10-30-2008, 09:01 PM
Maps/explanations. Scroll down to my huge post.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99356

Im4evasmart
11-02-2008, 05:38 PM
guys Smugu is right i didnt need a paraglider at all and i did it by jumping like he said rapidly pressing left analog stick down and jumping and i got it.

Simple

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-02-2008, 05:55 PM
FOR THE one near goka falls , u have to use the paraglider , wich is near the house above the river ( where u have killed the UFLL captain ) .

take it , and glide between the rocks , and after turn right , and land near the diamond .

it's frustrationg cause of the f****cking glider wheeling ...

eventually , u'll get it .

FLAMINGO SHAKES
11-02-2008, 06:42 PM
FOR THE one near goka falls , u have to use the paraglider , wich is near the house above the river ( where u have killed the UFLL captain ) .

take it , and glide between the rocks , and after turn right , and land near the diamond .

it's frustrationg cause of the f****cking glider wheeling ...

eventually , u'll get it .

its been determined that you need to use the paraglider but how do you get to the top of goka falls

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
11-03-2008, 12:00 AM
ah , so u need to know how to get to the goka falls ?
well , it's quite simple , there are two ways :

1st : facing the falls , u have to go up a tide ( small ) way on your right . it's quite hard to go up , that means a lot of jumping .

2nd : much easier , also facing the falls , on your left , u should see a house , with a short pier ( this house , is between the falls and the safehouse along the river ) . well , go that house , and follow the path that goes into the jungle . now , your gps should led , saying that the diamond is near you .
the diamond should be on your left . follow the path , and take the 2nd ( not the first !! ) path on your right ( easily seen , cause there is no grass in the center of the path ) .
follow the path that also if it goes in a wrong way , apparently . at the end of the path , u'll see a house .
facing the house , go on your extreme left , follow a small path on a long rock , and eventually u'll see the glider .

hope u'll understand . in case of more problems , i can draw a map .

and sorry for my bad english :D

Ka1n007
11-05-2008, 03:19 AM
Smugu stated that there are only 220 diamond cases and im finding the same thing I went thru both island for hourse on end counting each diamond collected in each region and i only have 220.
Also that guy stated that its worth 3 diamonds, I have that case, im on my second play thru, i only got 1, im pretty sure ive only gotten 1 per case all along is this not what happened to you guys?

BAD143
01-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Please can anyone sketch on the map a route to hang glider at Goka Falls?
I see that :rant: hang glider from bottom of Goka Falls but i cant found the route to it.
Ive been looking for that route on all sides around that :rant: Goka Falls.
Thank you very much.:bow:

sadiesinner
01-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Please can anyone sketch on the map a route to hang glider at Goka Falls?
I see that :rant: hang glider from bottom of Goka Falls but i cant found the route to it.
Ive been looking for that route on all sides around that :rant: Goka Falls.
Thank you very much.:bow: there is a road up to the top of the falls from the north
it leads to a compound area with several bad guys

just clear the area and follow the cliff face rast and south to the ledge with the glider (red dot)

its a bitch to fly out of the canyon though, took me about 10 trys

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/sadiesinner/goka.jpg

There is also a path leading up to teh rope bridge ont he south side of the canyon
it starts from the west down by the water

BAD143
01-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Thank you very much sadiesinner. :bow::bow::bow:
I find that route to that building with enemies and hang glider with your map at once.
Its difficult to land at that rock with diamond, and there is not close any safehouse. I must Load game over and over. Its my last diamond in Northern District. I believe that i get that diamond after more trys. :woop:

InfernoFrY
01-13-2009, 07:12 PM
Guys,

thank you so much, I was looking for about half an hour for the glider

egger81
01-23-2009, 07:47 AM
Can someone help me with the diamond on goka falls? i got the one diamond which i use the hang glider on the rock but i don't find the other diamond.

EDIT: OK i got it. I go to the bottom of the falls and on the left side i jump up to the rock. so i can go over the tree that is like a small bridge over the river. now i can go behind the falls and there it is. a diamond.