PDA

View Full Version : Hey folks!

Fluid Mantis
10-24-2008, 01:49 PM
I joined this community as I was curious to find out how much gamerscore points I could get from an Arcade game or a retail game before buying. Of course, I didn't need to join the community, but hey, a forum with lots of cool people - why not?

Yeah, I realise gamerscore isn't everything, but getting the achievements can be fun. I bought Doom today actually, but am a bit disappointed by the fact that barely anyone plays it on Live anymore. Don't get out your flaming torches, but I did manage to play it with one person today and found it far more enjoyable than Halo 3. Take it no one's up for some Doom then?

Also, is there any way to order the list of games on the main site by the ones that have the most achievements/gamerscore points available at the top, and the least at the bottom?

Cheers! :drunk

VeNGeD
10-24-2008, 02:12 PM
Welcome to x360a, DOOM is still one of my fav games. Every now and then me and a few friends set up co op or death match for fun. If you are having that much trouble finding games online you could always check the Achievement Trading Thread, there is one stickied on the forum for every game so you can find other people to help you. If you have any problems and need help feel free to message me.

Female Ninja
10-24-2008, 02:19 PM
Hey, I am sure you will like it here. What other games do you like to play?

Any questions feel free to ask.

~FN

InkedUp
10-24-2008, 02:35 PM
Welcome to the forums. This is a great community, so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

garbfink
10-24-2008, 02:36 PM
Hi there.

Thanks for calling me cool ;-D

Enjoy the forum.

PunksNotDead2k8
10-24-2008, 02:41 PM
Hi there Fluid Mantis. (nice name)

This is a great community..

what games are you playin?

LilMissRoxy
10-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Welcome to the site Fluid Mantis. :)

SuperNova X2X
10-24-2008, 06:08 PM
Welcome!

Which games are you excited about this year?

master_shake_350
10-24-2008, 09:10 PM
I would join you for some Doom I got to get the kills hit me up with a FR.

And Welcome! :)

BTW: gt = el mexikan0

JRFNelson
10-25-2008, 12:35 PM
Welcome Fluid. What other cool games are you playing. Always up for meeting new people to play interesting games with. Enjoy the iste i have found it to be great in every way

Almighty Tubsta
10-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Hey there! If you like doom, then you might want to get Duke Nukem 3d, there's a lot more people playing that right now.

El Chimpi
10-25-2008, 03:05 PM
This is the place to be to discuss games, Fluid Mantis.

Fluid Mantis
10-27-2008, 08:53 PM
What the heck? I wrote a full reply and it's gone! Either my browser's cache is screwed up, or the admins reverted the forum database. *sigh* Well, that was a waste of twenty minutes.

Edit: Oh damn, my post must have been a victim of the scheduled maintenance. =/