PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Attack

Monsterbox
09-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Wandering around levels going for the undefeated achievement and wishing you could attack with your ghost other than the Jedi Attack? Well, you can. Here's how:

Enter a stage in Free Play and choose whichever ghost you want to use as your primary.
After the level loads, switch to the other character so Player 2 is the ghost.
Exit the level.
Restart the level with another character and "Player 2" (the AI) will be the ghost character.
Once the level loads, use the character switch (shoulder buttons) to play as the ghost. Bingo, you can now use regular saber attacks as the ghost. You still cannot be damaged by gunfire/explosions/etc as the ghost. The normal attack and jedi attack still work, but the single jump lightsaber slash does not.Note: When the "zone" switches during the level, if you are the ghost you will be unable to attack again. Make sure you are a 'normal' character when the screen transition occurs.
Note 2: The other character (AI) will not be able to attack, so if you switch over to them, attacks (including 'normal' characters) will be ineffective.
Note 3: If you make sure one of you is the ghost at the end of the level you will be able to use the same "trick" next time.

The things I experiment with when I'm bored... :p

Hopefully that helps someone...

Pantera Opeth
10-03-2006, 02:37 AM
Well I think since the update this has stopped happening. I've noticed no instances where I was a ghost and changed characters, and not been able to use their blaster. Nor have I had any problems swinging my ghost lightsaber and breaking the enemies apart.

Crash
10-03-2006, 12:46 PM
Same here. I was always able to kill enemies with normal lightsaber attacks while using a ghost, and could switch to differents characters with no restrictions.