PDA

View Full Version : lego city help

Krueger
09-25-2006, 09:18 PM
i have got 998,240 but i cant find anything else someone please help me

Singin Hobo
09-26-2006, 03:11 AM
I think I had the same problem... try walking around tossing bombs EVERYWHERE with a bounty hunter. I found my missing studs at the top of that building with the garages (or whatever) next to the place where you build that weird dragonfly vehicle.

MadaRenrut
09-26-2006, 05:48 AM
i have got 998,240 but i cant find anything else someone please help me

if that is the exact number you ended up with then you probably have just over looked a few blue ones in a house, like the flying house maybe, did you open all the windows, destory the flower beds? street light post? and get all the flowers to come up when you walk over them??

Kmoney roc
01-30-2007, 05:47 AM
I cant get lego city at all, im buried under mountains of paper telling me how to do it. i have tried well over 20 times now and its still not working!!

good game though! lol

BIGRIPS420
02-09-2007, 07:31 AM
I had to give it a couple of try's also at first. The most important thing is before you go around blowing up the building make sure you use the force open any windows for extra studs, if you blow it up without using the force you wont get the studs. Also make sure u build and ride all the vechiles because most of them will spawn lego studs that aren't visible unless you are in the vechiles.

Zee
02-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Every time I use the force on the windows in the breakable houses I never get any studs for them. Any reason why? I always get 993,xxx and can never get past that. I always need 8k more.

BIGRIPS420
03-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Not all the breakable houses give any lego pieces, also make sure to run around the whole map using the force on all things including the little shrubs. I was a couple thousand short the first couple of times but i found some shrubs i wasn's using and used the bouny hunter on a couple of items that only they can blow up.

FragEmAndSmile
03-07-2007, 01:44 PM
Also note some of the windows are on the blind side of the houses. I can't remember if they gave studs or not, but I missed them the first go around. Fun but fustrating level.

Walcherina
03-27-2007, 08:39 PM
I had the same problem, through bounty hunter bombs into all the houses.

Corporal Heresy
04-04-2007, 07:55 PM
I got stuck on 993,000 odd too. but i found that getting on the big dinosaur thing and walking over the ground(Very bottom left of level) to make the plants grow gives you the last money things you need.:woop:

Kmoney roc
04-18-2007, 11:35 AM
I got the studs from the bottom left corner without the green dinosaur, are you suggesting that i will get more by riding the monster over the flower bed. i gave up in this game a month ago but im going through all my old games trying to get the last few achievements

P1NSEEKER
04-18-2007, 11:58 AM
Yeah i think you do.

KingPinn187
04-20-2007, 12:38 AM
yeah the main problem that everyone is having...
WHAT U NEED TO DO IS AFTER U DESTROYED COMPLETELY EVERYTHING AND U HAVE 993K GO TO THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER OF THE CITY WHERE THE 3 HAIRY BEASTS ARE AND U WILL NOTICE THAT THAT GRASS IS MORE SHADY THAN THE OTHER GRASS... JUST RUN AROUND UNTIL U MAKE ALL THE FLOWERS POP UP AND THERE'S UR 7K

Bax x360a
04-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Can i ask how to access the lego city level? sorry, beginner at this game...
EDIT - just found out from another thread:
Q7. How do I unlock LEGO City.

A. Collect 60 gold bricks and build it outside the cantina.