PDA

View Full Version : Can not find the Arlington National Cemetery

dabonez
10-25-2008, 02:15 PM
I have been looking everywhere for this and i just can not seem to find it. I understand it is on the west side of the river just north of the Citidel but I must be missing it. I saw somewhere that showed it more north by the super duper mart.

Also where are the Yao Guai Tunnels?

I am 20 and just roaming around looking for Bobbleheads. Seems like I am finding alot of locations that should have a mission but I guess the time has past for me to get them. Is there a mission with the big Sat Array dishes or the HAM radios? I have fixed all the antennas I run across but nothing has come up. Well one antenna had a ghoul making noise on it till I went into the tunnel below it and killed him.

gurnard
10-25-2008, 03:10 PM
fast travel to georgetown west (it will drop you outside a subway gate called "tepid sewers")

There is a canal next to it, go down the steps to the canal, then through the door called "DCTA tunnel 014-b potomac.

follow these tunnels in a generally westward direction (enjoy your mirelurks) until you find arlington utility.

follow arlington utility westwards, through some caverns with a raider camp, up some stairs until you find arlington cemetery north.

EDIT:
i just found a quicker route. on the west bank of the potomac, not far from super duper mart, is a shop called grandma sparkles shack. there is a metro station just south of here that has a more direct route to arlington cemetery.