PDA

View Full Version : Wtf i cant get a mission

Decaying Rat
10-25-2008, 04:56 PM
In the main city in the buildings (the UFL faction ), where you get your story missions, I can go in but once inside all the doors are locked and there is noone to talk to, to get work. I'm 73% through the game and on mission 23/33.
Anyone know why?

Healtheater
10-26-2008, 11:28 PM
omg i've searched every where to find someone who has exactly the same problem i have. I'm also at 73% and Mission 23 but in the UFLL building is no one! I tried everything! Plz help!!! Is it a bug or do we have to do some side missions before?

Smoghog
10-27-2008, 12:07 AM
If there are side missions available, you should do them regardless. From what I understand, there's no backing up to do stuff you missed once you reach the end of the game. The side missions are beneficial to do and will add towards your achievements, so I'd say knock em out.

They also tend to increase your reputation and that might be all you need to unlock the next chain of main faction missions. I had to go and do side missions to get my reputation up enough earlier in the game so that I could start doing underground missions for medication again.

Hope that helps. I'm not as far into the game as you two are, but that's what I've been able to gather from reading other guides and info.

If the side quests are available, there's no harm in trying.

Decaying Rat
10-27-2008, 06:03 PM
Well i revered back 2hrs to a old save, and the only difference was that i hadn't done side missions in Mikes bar, so the Side missions from there are to blame imo.