PDA

View Full Version : Generators wont blow

nismo4life
09-26-2006, 01:36 AM
The generators that power that force field in the Last chapter of Episode 4 wont blow. I tried every ship that I can buy, and torpedo's and nothing happens WTF!?!

Spar7an119
09-26-2006, 04:25 AM
Hey,

If you are talking about the last level of IV (Rebel Attack I think) you fly down the trench til you get to the exhaust port. Fly above the 3 groups of 4 turrets that are hidden underground surrounding the forcefield. Once you fly over they will rise. Once you kill all 12 turrets, the forcefield powers down and nail it with a missile.

If you are talking about the forcefield right before the trench area then I dont know lol. There are two groups of 4 generators so 8 all together. Once all eight are destroyed, the forcefield goes down just like the rest of the level.

Sploitz85
09-29-2006, 07:55 AM
Hey, are you talking about the force field that protects the minikit in that TIE fighter room? If so, you have to go further down until you find another TIE area and it'll open up with a bomb. Switch to your snowspeeder and drag it all the way back to the force field and sling it at one side, and repeat. Each bomb should blow up both on either side and will open up the field. (The guide says to just shoot the shield generators which is wrong)